H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P/related Concerts and Stage Plays

Postby randompasserby » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:46 am

I'm okay with the setlist. Not very exciting variety-wise I suppose but there's still Tokisora and a couple of solid singles.
Hopefully the other half would make up for it though...

Birthday messages to Sayu from each group reps.
-Karin
「Michishige-san is the perfect Idol. I'll do my best so that I can become an Idol similar to Michishige-san in the future.」

Ayaka
「If I were to compare Michishige-san to a Buddhist statue that I love, she'd be Kongousatta Bosatsu (Vajrasattva). This particular Buddhist statue is a bit of a tsundere but whenever you looked at it it just brightened your mood. I think that tenderness is very similar to Michishige-san's.」

Maimi
「At the time when Michishige-san became the Leader, the members of the group have changed drastically so it worried me. In spite of that, she corrected the new members, give them advices and made Morning Musume'14 bigger together... I can only think "as expected of her".」

Momoko
「For so many years Michishige-san and I have been doing a contest of cuteness with neither of us willing to concede so it hasn't been settled yet. Although it's obviously it's Momochi's complete victory. Just like how the world is celebrating the World Cup right now, with power no less than that, let's have an exciting live performance tonight to celeberate Michishige-san's birthday.」

Riho
「Always standing in front of us, her back that she showed us looked so cool. Until the day of her graduation, I want to learn everything I can under her.」

Mizuki
「The gap between Michishige'san lovely, graceful exterior and her inner strength has always captivated me. Speaking personally, from now on I want to be able to celebrate her birthday from an even closer distance with her.」

Mizuki was crying during her message, somehow it's heartwarming and a bit silly at the same time from her too obvious fangirling. She actually literally said "moe" on her message, changed it to captivating to make it a bit more normal lol

But then again I loved the fact that Sayu is so adored by her younger contemporaries so every new tidbits like this makes me happy and a little bit more vindicated that I'm not just imagining things for my bias :P

Oh and remember when I said Ayacho is weird... well there ya go XD

---
A little bit of trivia, Reina was absent during her last Harocon concert as a member of Morning Musume in Fukuoka last year. She was supposed to give her last greeting in a Harocon before her graduation from MM as well as H!P but she suddenly got sick.
Her performing with Lovendor there now is partly to make up for that time.

Not that it matters much now if H!P is getting less strict with their Harocon guests and regularly invites affiliated-but-non-H!P acts :P
Last edited by randompasserby on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
風のひとりごと、夢のその続き。。。
その先の空へ まだ見ぬ未来へ 胸に愛を 抱いて。。。 歩いてる
randompasserby
Devotee

Favorite Idol: ♥さゆ 一筋 ♥

Postby Rika-chan » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:47 am

The stage is awesome :w00t:
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby Haru » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:50 am

What a snoozefest of a setlist. It's like the what's what of "can the song roll over and die already." (Except for "Wagamama," I don't think I can get enough of that lol)
Haru
Initiate

Favorite Idol: That one.

Postby Starra » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:06 am

Honestly I think they got the titles (KOREZO! and YAPPARI!) mixed up :lol: .
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:07 am

I expected this type of set list. I'm going to start calling them, New Single Setlist with New Standards* and the New Single Setlist with Fun Shuffles*.

*Standards/Shuffles Subject to Change or Rotate on a whim of the UF.

Given time (late August/September) the song Musume is singing will change to a new single and probably even Berryz. I have accepted all this as a H!P fan.

On another note, I wish the Smileage outfits had more flair to them.

And I like the stage. I hated the last concert stage. It was too cramped. Elevated sections are nice, if you have a big enough stage to pull them off. With so many girls, it just looked crowded. This on the other hand, opens it up, so they can spread out.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby wotakubrandon » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:15 am

This setlist gives my life and hope for the future tbh.
wotakubrandon

Postby stam4o » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:47 am

randompasserby wrote:I'm okay with the setlist. Not very exciting variety-wise I suppose but there's still Tokisora and a couple of solid singles.
Hopefully the other half would make up for it though...

Birthday messages to Sayu from each group reps.
-Karin
「Michishige-san is the perfect Idol. I'll do my best so that I can become an Idol similar to Michishige-san in the future.」

Ayaka
「If I were to compare Michishige-san to a Buddhist statue that I love, she'd be Kongousatta Bosatsu (Vajrasattva). This particular Buddhist statue is a bit of a tsundere but whenever you looked at it it just brightened your mood. I think that tenderness is very similar to Michishige-san's.」

Maimi
「At the time when Michishige-san became the Leader, the members of the group have changed drastically so it worried me. In spite of that, she corrected the new members, give them advices and made Morning Musume'14 bigger together... I can only think "as expected of her".」

Momoko
「For so many years Michishige-san and I have been doing a contest of cuteness with neither of us willing to concede so it hasn't been settled yet. Although it's obviously it's Momochi's complete victory. Just like how the world is celebrating the World Cup right now, with power no less than that, let's have an exciting live performance tonight to celeberate Michishige-san's birthday.」

Riho
「Always standing in front of us, her back that she showed us looked so cool. Until the day of her graduation, I want to learn everything I can under her.」

Mizuki
「The gap between Michishige'san lovely, graceful exterior and her inner strength has always captivated me. Speaking personally, from now on I want to be able to celebrate her birthday from an even closer distance with her.」

Mizuki was crying during her message, somehow it's heartwarming and a bit silly at the same time from her too obvious fangirling. She actually literally said "moe" on her message, changed it to captivating to make it a bit more normal lol

But then again I loved the fact that Sayu is so adored by her younger contemporaries so every new tidbits like this makes me happy and a little bit more vindicated than I'm not just imagining things for my bias :P

Oh and remember when I said Ayacho is weird... well there ya go XD

---
A little bit of trivia, Reina was absent during her last Harocon concert as a member of Morning Musume in Fukuoka last year. She was supposed to give her last greeting in a Harocon before her graduation from MM as well as H!P but she suddenly got sick.
Her performing with Lovendor there now is partly to make up for that time.

Not that it matters much now if H!P is getting less strict with their Harocon guests and regularly invites affiliated-but-non-H!P acts :P

Ayaya's message.... XD it's so weird but Ayacho-like that's actually lovely.
On the other hand, Riho's one and Fuku's one are great. A little bit dramatic but the vision of Sayu that they offer is really good. They both know her well <3
stam4o
Minion

Favorite Idol: Akari,Sayumi,Maachan,Riho

Postby Amped » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:09 am

^ fan recording of the Happy birthday messages. Ayaka's is the funniest. Mizuki's is touching.
http://www.mediafire.com/?qfw2ugcu338k388

H!P Summer Korezo! 140712 (fan recording)
http://www.mediafire.com/?aaxddykh9k0pb33
Amped
High Priest

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:35 am

Nevermind.
Last edited by BerryzCelebration on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:38 am

^ I think you read that medley wrong. They are singing there own songs not other group songs. ( though I would love a h!p concert like that in the future.)
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project