Calendars (H!P desk & wall calendars)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: 2013 Calendars

Postby Starra » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:19 pm

DARC1993 wrote:
Starra wrote:子供見たいでも許してニャン!

NO. :hmmm:
YOU STOP THAT NOW STARRA. :grinning:

マジで許してニャンニャンニャン!
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby DARC1993 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:26 pm

I accept your nyanpology :fear:
if it will get you to shut up. Lol Jk Jk
「勝負の年だぞ。モーニング娘。'14」
DARC1993
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Riho Sayashi

Postby Mizu_D3 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:05 pm

OW!!
Mano!! <3
OWNING!!
ok, added to buy list!
Mizu_D3
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Mano Erina

Postby Starra » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:06 pm

DARC1993 wrote:I accept your nyanpology :fear:
if it will get you to shut up. Lol Jk Jk

Never!
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:15 pm

As far as covers go, Morning Musume, S/mileage, C-ute, Mano, Berryz. In that order

Morning Musume looks like it's done in the style of those photos you write on with your own words. (H!P has done similar books like this in the past, I love them.) I think it's cute and stylish. To the point I might actually get it if there isn't a single bikini in the entire thing. I always hate buying idol calenders because I find some of the photos embarrassing. It's like having a Playboy calendar, only filled with a bunch of young girls with their clothes on or prancing around in bikinis. That's just creepy to me.

Berryz already did something like this last year. It's not cool and it sucks. The rest have the standard group shot. WHY was this impossible for Berryz? WHY!?

I like S/mileage over C-ute, just because they added a cute blue border and made it a little more interesting then an entire group shot.
C-ute's shot looks very similar to Morning Musume's 2012 calendar cover. Only with less girls.

Mano is being her sexy self. But once again she's got a bit of a creepy stare going on, which reminds me of her 2011 creepy stare. (But that was because of horrible photoshop, so I wont blame her that much.) I don't feel safe anyway.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Zunu » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:16 am

Starra wrote:
DARC1993 wrote:
Momoko stop looking/styling like a kid. You ruin covers like this XD

子供見たいでも許してニャン!

Lol, Starra. But when it comes to Japanese stuff, I wish you gaiz would translate/summarize so that the rest of us could be in on the joke.
"If I look like a kid, even so, forgive meow" (Yurushite nyan)

マジで許してニャンニャンニャン!

"Seriously, yurushite nyannyannyan!"
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby iceymoon » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:29 am

tbh i think more of the Japanese stuff should be encouraged. XD
apparently people have been too spoiled with translations to the point where they can't read a setlist if it isn't romanized.. try a little harder, people! we're surrounded by this stuff everyday. hiragana and katakana should be a given, plus at least being able to recognize member names in kanji. studying isn't even necessary.. just look stuff up whenever you wonder what it says. eventually you'll learn enough to be able to read most of the commonly used stuff around here.

actually, maybe that would be good use of my signature... daily Japanese! i'll keep it H!P-related so it's stuff people will find helpful on this forum.
iceymoon

Postby Zunu » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:56 am

^ Of course it's a good idea to learn stuff but at the same time I've seen posts that were like just some link to a random 100% Japanese site, and the poster's comment was like "LOL. JUST LOL."

And then someone else coughSoheecough inevitably follows up with "Oh hurrr that's a good one!"

At least a SUMMARY or some CONTEXT would be helpful so the reader could decide for him/herself whether or not it's worth the trouble to "just look stuff up" is what I'm saying, basically. It only seems logical that if you post something you want it to be given attention by more than the 7-8 people here who read Japanese well enough to casually peruse the link.

Just my personal opinion, mind you.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:30 am

^ pretty much.I know Japanese pretty well as a language, but not well enough to read it. Well I can read it very very slowly, but not everything is worth the time it takes for me to read it very very slowly XD I'm 30 years old, I have other things to do!

*I did catch what Starra wrote immediately, though it's pretty obvious with the way the pattern repeats at the end.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby iceymoon » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:34 am

lol i understand. it would be nice, yes, but at the same time it's extra work to translate so i understand when people don't. it's still worth it to share so that someone else may get a chance to see it/look it up/etc. i usually take the approach of either deciding i don't care enough to look it up, or i try to look up parts that look important and then if that doesn't work i ask. if you ask someone will usually answer. ^-^

in any case it it lead to me making my sig~ hopefully it will help some people learn. :3
anyone can participate but.. if this level is easy for you i can't see why you'd want to (looking at you, Starra). XD there's a lot of kanji but they're commonly used kanji in H!P, so i figured why not? if you can't figure anything out on your own, feel free to PM me~
iceymoon

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project