Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Smileage Maeda Yuuka graduating at end of year 12/31/201

Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:25 pm

It's still a longer time than this whole S/mileage ficaso XD.

At least Asuka got 3 singles with 2nd gen.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:28 pm

It's just hard when your favorite members are leaving/left. I don't care for the new girls, at first I thought it was cool then Saki left and made me sad. Hopefully they continue to release awesome songs though <3

Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:38 pm

S/mileage could have been the new MM, I wouldn't have been upset with it, if it would have been done differently. Auditions after a year was okay. Saki leaving was okay. But to have 2 members leaving within the same year is just.. It's gonna hurt them, a lot. While it was both Saki and Yuuka's own decisions and all, and I think they should be allowed to do what they want it all just sucks. And tbh I don't think it's quite the same as it was with MM. Simply because, like Starra said, Asuka spent time with 2nd gen, and they didn't have another graduation until a few good singles (and Goto Maki) later.

Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:44 pm

SaebaRyo wrote:This will take me a bit of getting used to.

Wow It looks so weird without Yuukarin.

Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:34 am

Tower in Shibuya says they have a new idol corner on the second floor, and the H!P section is expanding. also in the Smileage area, you can write special messages for Smileage in this little notebook here :

http://twitpic.com/76eff0

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 am

Amped wrote:Yuukarin
[youtube]4ZV-9YicyhI[/youtube]

Just one thing...
She uses the pattern "Sotsugyou koto ni narimashita".
But "koto ni narimashita" means something who was decided by an other person...

It doesn't change anything about her graduation but still :?:

Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:21 am

Perhaps she wanted to keep working but with a reduced schedule, to allow for schoolwork, and the management refused.

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:42 pm

Nah, for official matters like this it'd make sense for her to use that, assuming she's been talking with managers and such and they both decided on that it'd be better for her to graduate.

Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Yeah, I don't think they'd force her to graduate because she wanted to attend university/focus on school, or something such. Momo is a (very popular) front girl and she's going to university so... plus, after Saki's departure, Yuuka being their most popular member as well.. I'm fairly sure they would have went to SOME lengths to keep her.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:40 pm

its been 1 year since Smileage had their last Mega Bank event vol.3

S/mileage Fanclub event "S/mileage Mega Bank vol.4" 12/31 New Years eve
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=2779

no Kouhaku. orz
Post a reply