OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: OG (Graduated Members) Thread

Postby Amped » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:47 pm

Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger vs. Keisatsu Sentai Patranger Episode 3 2/25/18

Spoiler: show
The Green Patranger falls for Hayami Umika (Kudo). He doesn't know shes the yellow Lupinranger

won't be up for long
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Amped » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:50 am

Amped wrote:MM OG members Nakazawa, Iida, Fukuda, Yaguchi, Yossie, Rika and Tsuji will be guests on Nakai's show Nakai no Mado, airs 2/28
http://www.ntv.co.jp/nakainomado/

Nakai no Mado 2/28/18

Nakai brought up the idea of bringing some old UTABAN bits for the MM OG members with Yamasato Ryouta (Nankai Candies) acting as Ishibashi in the episode. Nakai still even remembers calling Iida Kaori "Johnson". Nakai teases all of them with jokes just like good old days.

They performed I WISH
Last edited by Amped on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:57 pm

Amped wrote:Nakai brought up the idea of bringing some old UTABAN bits for the MM OG members with Yamasato Ryouta (Nankai Candies) acting as Ishibashi in the episode.
In the event that this actually happened - though I wouldn't expect it given the lack of connection and large scale recognition - it would be neat if they involved a few current members.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger vs. Keisatsu Sentai Patranger Episode 4 3/4/18

won't be up for long

Amped
High Priest

Postby JonCC » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:57 pm

Uploaded on the LoVendoЯ Youtube channel but seeing as it only features Reina, better to post in this thread.

This continues the trend of Reina doing her own thing while Marin and Marina do theirs.
At this point the only 'group activity' they seem to be doing is the radio show, which usually starts with Reina listing all her solo stuff.
Plus Reina has been absent from the show a few times due to her solo commitments.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Zunu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:45 am

...also continues Reina's long-lasting trend of creepy Goto fangirling :hehe:

That other song, Appare Kaitenzushi, which I have zero recollection of, was a promotional for Muten Kara Sushi by the one-off H!P group "Muten Musume," of which Tanaka was the lead singer. Pretty sure some of you ( :starra: ) already knew that but I did not.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby erilaz » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:56 am

Muten Musume。 was just the full Morning Musume。 lineup, performing under a different name.

"Appare Kaitenzushi" and its c/w "Kura Sushi Bikkurapon!" occasionally pop up when I'm shuffling through my iTunes. When I was planning to go to Tokyo in 2010, I marked a Muten Kura Sushi shop in Sumida Ward on my map just so I could get the limited edition of the single. It was already long gone by the time I got to Tokyo in December, however, so I didn't even bother to go to the shop. I never did find either of the limited versions in second-hand shops over there, though I see that both are currently available on Yafuoku. Not expensive, but they would be with shipping and proxy fees tacked on.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby boinsie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:09 am

Zunu wrote:...also continues Reina's long-lasting trend of creepy Goto fangirling :hehe:

That other song, Appare Kaitenzushi, which I have zero recollection of, was a promotional for Muten Kara Sushi by the one-off H!P group "Muten Musume," of which Tanaka was the lead singer. Pretty sure some of you ( :starra: ) already knew that but I did not.
It's funny you mention, since Starra actually referenced it the other day on Twitter. :lol:
boinsie
Guru

Postby Zunu » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:53 am

Holy tsunk, the woman has 209,000 tweets. :o
By sheerest coincidence, we currently have 208,873 total messages on this forum, by everyone, combined. :o
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:45 pm

Kudo announced on her blog that she has graduated from high school. She has overcome those tough three years. It was hard for her balancing her studies, but fun. She will not be going to university and will concentrate on work.
https://ameblo.jp/kudo--haruka/entry-12357166044.html
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project