H!P Trivia thread!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Trivia thread!

Postby SaebaRyo » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:13 pm

^ He has been with the company even before Hello Project existed. I remember reading an interview where it was mentioned many of UF"s management started at Warner Music. This eventually lead several of them to working with Chisato Moritaka back in the 80's. Nishiguchi was part of this group (his name appears on her cd's). I think Hashimoto might have been part of this group as well.

You can see him listed in her 1996 TAIYO’ON & OFF dvd as
Stage Producer @ 20:51
Recording Diretor @ 21:21
SaebaRyo

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:01 am

Haga Akane explained her new friendship acronym on the Hello! Project mobile app. She was asked by a fan at a handshake event a few days ago to "tell a recent episode with Chii-chan". She mentioned "CHAM mosh", a new name she gave to the members shes friends with the most (Nakayokute). Chii-chan didn't know what it was either.

http://inakagadget.com/about-chammosh/

12/17娘。握手3部1回目 羽賀朱音
私:ちぃちゃんとのエピソードありますか?
羽:ちぃちゃんとは基本仲よくて、、、
ちゃむもっしゅってわかります?
私:ちゃむもっしゅ…??
羽:佐藤さんあかね尾形さん森戸さんの4人で仲良くて(早くて聞き取れない)
ス:お時間でーす
私 :ありがとうございます!

Hello! Project mobile app :

C - Chisaki
H - Haruna
A - Akane
M - Masaki-san

m - Morito
o - Ogata
s - Satou-san
h - Haga

羽賀ちゃんのハロモバ

CHAM(*`ω´*)ドヤッ

C→ちさき
H→はるな
A→あかね
M→まさきさん

ちなみに、、

"Cham mosh."(チャム モッシュ)

っていうの。笑

m→もりと
o→おがた
s→さとうさん
h→はが

だよ(笑)

Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby resop2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:04 am

^
Wow, a pro wrestling meme.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Amped » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:20 am

Harunan, Wada Ayaka, and Miyazaki Yuka were born in 1994, the year of the dog.

2018 is year of the dog. This is their lucky year.
Amped
High Priest

Postby SaebaRyo » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:57 am

Mai and her classmates. Mai attends Myojo Gakuen (明星学園)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZcfylzBRc6 ... i____dance
SaebaRyo

Postby boinsie » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:27 am

Huh. Is it ok, from management's perspective, for Ozeki to be on her classmate's IG account? The full class pics are one thing maybe, but there are also purikura. Aren't they normally not really allowed to have their photos taken w/private citizens & shared w/John Q. Public, outside of UF's own official events?
It doesn't particular bother me, but it seems like a fork from their usual policy so I was wondering if things have changed... or if Ozeki might be in for a bit of a talking to.
boinsie
Guru

Postby Zunu » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:19 am

I dunno, seems like a delicate situation from mgmt's perspective. I mean, on the one hand, maybe having her in tons of conventional classmate photos is diluting her "brand," and leads to having pictures of her floating around out of corporate control. On the other hand, if she's attending a conventional school, then the alternative might be headlines like "Stuck up idol refuses to pose with classmate friends!" "I was sent a cease and desist letter from Evil Up Front Lawyers!" "Idol ostracized against class after trying to confiscate cell phone snapshots!" It could be that they value Ozeki highly and are willing to let her bend the rules a bit so she doesn't develop anxiety issues or something. Or that they're facing up to the reality that cameras are ubiquitous and the best strategy is just to go with it and let her be popular and beloved by her classmates. Reminds me of when "camera phones" first started to become a thing. Museums were still forbidding people to take photos of exhibits, and the guards would waste a lot of time following people around and tchh-tchh'ing them about sneaking shots, and probably arguing with people saying "IT'S MY RIGHT!" etc. After a while most museums just gave up and allowed people to shoot photos, and eventually the museums themselves began publishing their collections online, and it turned out that the more people were exposed to art, the more they wanted to see it in person. So maybe it will be that the more people see idols on facebook and instagram being real people, the more they will want to engage them and support them as performers.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby JonCC » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:35 am

It seems Takagi Sayuki's self-introductions when she just joined the Trainees were quite 'expressive'.

At least according to Take-chan: https://twitter.com/murotangerme_66/sta ... 2349344769
Last edited by JonCC on Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:36 am

I was bored this morning and I did a thing.

These are the HinaFest Stats for Solo/Shuffle Corners since 2013. I only did a few things. Double check the above link. I THINK I got everyone. I don't think I'm missing anyone.

*I counted in C-ute for the 2017 HinaFest since they were part of the special corner.
*Funaki/Morito count towards their 2 groups (2018).
*Juice=Juice was in the 2013 HinaFest but only still as a Kenshuusei group and didn't participate in the lottery.
*Kobushi Factory weren't in the HinaFest for 2015 because of their musical.

Groups with most members performing.

Berryz = 3
C-ute = 11*
Morning Musume = 22/23*
S/mileage + Angerme = 24/25*
Juice=Juice = 11*
Country Girls = 6
Kobushi Factory = 9
Tsubaki Factory = 8

Juice=Juice (2014), Country Girls(2016) and Kobushi Factory(2018) are the only groups that have been shut out of the solo/shuffle corner in the years listed.

# of Performances per Member.

Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina and Haga Akane = 4

Fukumura Mizuki, Kamikokuryo Moe, Kudo Haruka, Nakajima Saki, Nakanishi Kana, Tamura Meimi, Okai Chisato, Uemura Akari = 3

Hamaura Ayano, Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Kanazawa Tomoko, Kishimoto Yumeno, Miyamoto Karin, Miyazaki Yuka,
Nomura Minami, Ogawa Rena, Onoda Saori, Sasaki Rikako, Shimizu Saki, Suzuki Airi, Taguchi Natsumi, Takagi Sayuki, Takeuchi Akari = 2

Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao, Fukuda Kanon, Funaki Musubu, Hagiwara Mai, Ichioka Reina, Ikuta Erina, Inoue Rei, Kaga Kaede, Kawamura Ayano,
Kiyono Momohime, Makino Maria, Morito Chisaki, Murota Mizuki, Niinuma Kosora, Ogata Haruna, Ono Mizuho, Ozeki Mai, Sato Masaki, Sayashi Riho,
Shimamura Uta, Suzuki Kanon, Takase Kurumi, Tanaka Reina, Tsugunaga Momoko, Yajiima Maimi, Yamaki Risa, Yanagawa Nanami, Yokoyama Reina = 1

Members that haven't performed yet (or never will get the chance because they left).

Graduated/Left
Michishige Sayumi, Tokunaga Chinami, Sudo Maasa, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Kumai Yurina, Sugaya Risako, Aikawa Maho, Fujii Rio

Still Active
Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Inaba Manaka, Hirose Ayaka, Wada Sakurako, Yamagishi Riko, Ogata Risa, Tanimoto Ami, Kasahara Momona, Danbara Ruru

Oda Sakura holds the distinction of being in every HinaFest since 2013 and never getting a chance to perform in the Solo/Shuffle corner. (And that's why I did this whole damn chart.) :mikihead:
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Amped » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:59 am

Denki wrote:
forgetmenots wrote:Next year we're going to have a massive graduation from High School. It's been a while since more of H!P has been out of school rather than in school. It's interesting that most of the girls are either 3rd or 2nd year High Schooler's this year.

HS 3rd Year (99ers): Sato Masaki, Kawamura Ayano, Hirose Ayaka, Nonaka Miki, Niinuma Kisora, Kamikokuryo Moe, Kudo Haruka, Tanimoto Ami, Kaga Kaede, Nomura Minami, Morito Chisaki, Kishimoto Yumeno

MS 3rd Year (02ers): Funaki Musubu, Akiyama Mao

its school graduation month for the H!P members in junior high and high school
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project