[12/13] Angerme Blu-ray / DVD single - Manner Mode / Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Kimi Dake Janai sa...friends

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [12/13] Angerme Blu-ray / DVD single - Manner Mode / Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Kimi Dake Janai sa...friends

Postby RpgN » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:56 pm

otaku_blue wrote:^
I did that at first too but now I'm just Upfront's b*tch, since these two PVs are way too good to give a thumbs down to.

The PVs are really great, but that's not the point. I feel that we might be able to make a difference not just with downvotes but also with less views. I also really love what H!P releases, but the reason I loved them was the ease of reach and support to fans besides the content. See my reply to Denki for more.

Denki wrote: ^^^ & ^^ This is the release where short PVs make sense... Feel free to downvote the short versions of digital singles, but it seems ridiculous to expect a full MV when that's their main selling point this time around. If you guys don't like it, then vote with your wallets.

That's the thing though, I can understand if it was only this release but they've been doing this with other releases and even live performances on upcoming are not complete sometimes. I don't want them to become like Johnny groups where their releases are not easy to find legally online. The whole reason they have been doing so good is because many people are viewing their content and they reach a large audience, also overseas. If you care about the groups and their success, then you would fear their influence will be affected when less people get to see their stuff. I don't understand the mentally some Japanese companies have.

By down voting regardless of content, they will hopefully change their policy when they see it affects their bottom line.
RpgN
Acolyte

Re: [12/13] Angerme Blu-ray / DVD single - Manner Mode / Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Kimi Dake Janai sa...friends

Postby Shoujo Q » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:50 pm

You’re train of thought is off. You want something for free when they are in the business of trying to sell you something. If they don’t turn a profit why should they continue to give you their hard work with no reward for them. They don’t owe you anything. They want you to buy. Not just window shop. Your downvote to them only signals you don’t like the product they made when in reality it’s probably the best we’ve seen come out of Hello!Project in a long time.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Celedam » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:24 am

^ I agree completely, in principle.

The problem here is that historically, the video was produced and broadcast for free in order to promote sales of the audio (as an album, as a download, whatever). That was a limitation of the technology of the time — a limitation which high-speed Internet and services like YouTube have overcome.

Some people use YouTube as their jukebox: they create playlists of their favorite videos and then just let them play. That's where many of the views come from. So we now have a generation of consumers who have been conditioned to view the audio and video as a single product, which they are accustomed to getting for free (or almost free, if it's ad-supported).

Up-Front is trying to turn that around and monetize it, which may or may not be a good idea and is disruptive either way. It depends on whether you think they should make their money on unit sales and plays/views, or on concert tickets and merchandise.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:19 am

so far I've only seen short versions of ANGERME'S release (Understandable) and digital releases (arguably less understandable) have there been instances of the model changing with normal releases?
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Celedam » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:26 am

The latest video for Tsubaki Factory? But that is also a smartphone version, so… <shrug>
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:20 am

TV Promotion

Gifu Station! 12/13/17 - Angerme promo comment

Amped wrote:Release Day Promotion

Angerme mini live and handshake event @ Ikebukuro Sunshine City 12/14/17

1.Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku
MC introductions
- Sasaki Rikako declared that shes graduating from her short hair. She wants to let her hair grow out.
2.Manner Mode
3.Dondengaeshi
4.Tsugitsugi Zoku Zoku
5.Taiki Bansei
MC
6.Kimi Dake Janai sa...friends
- handshake
- press interview

Sasaki Rikako and Wada Ayaka were asked how they felt about Kudo's graduation

https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000149926

https://mantan-web.jp/article/20171213d ... 3000c.html
https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainm ... 00776.html

Takeuchi, who is skilled in Calligraphy, says the character she chose for this year is "Ao" for Aoi Yu. She has helped them gain attention and spread their name in the media. She is thankful for her help. She also chose some other characters too.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Amped » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:36 am

Maidigitv

Jijipress

Sasaki Rikako gets overemotional about Kudo's graduation
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:40 am

2nd Day on Oricon

Music Blu-ray chart @ #4
Music DVD chart stay @ #2
Blu-ray Overall #9
DVD Overall #2
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:53 am

Promotion event

Angerme mini live and handshake event at LaQua Garden Stage 12/15/17

setlist
1.Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku
MC intro
2.Manner Mode
3.Kakugo Shite!
4.Dondengaeshi
MC
5.Kimi Dake Janai sa...friends
handshake

https://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry ... 04379.html

http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry-12336417389.html

http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ss-shin/entry-12336426018.html

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Promotion

Vocal & Dance Collection magazine - Angerme promo message
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project