Kobushi Factory's Taguchi Natsumi has been dismissed from Kobushi Factory & H!P (12/6/17)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: The Pointless H!P Musings/Rants Thread

Postby JonCC » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:05 pm

Taguchi Natsumi is gone.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front ... 438259567/

Thank you for your continued support towards Hello! Project.

This is a sudden news but, today, the contract which attached Natsumi Taguchi and the management is over.
There have been many talks about her behavior with herself and her parents during the past months. After this, we judged there was a lack of self-consciousness and responsibility as a member of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and Hello! Project and we get to the conclusion to cancel halfway her contract.

To everyone who give their support everyday, we would like to deeply apologize for reporting such results.
All the members, filled of new feelings, will continue their career by facing forward. All the staff will support them in order to move forward so please continue to support Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory).

6th December 2017
UP-FRONT PROMOTION
Representative Director Takeshi Nishiguchi

She was the most recent one to have leaked boyfriend pictures. No real surprise here.

Kobushi Factory is slowly but surely turning out to be the worst-behaved group in H!P history.
Last edited by JonCC on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Celedam » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:12 pm

Everyone thought they were Berryz. Turns out they were C-ute.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby AyuHikaru » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:23 pm

There were SO MANY posts on Tumblr about her leaving, and I kept wondering why people thought she was leaving for like... weeks. Did some digging and found the pictures, but didn't think much of it. Guess it was actually her. Kobushi sure is cursed. Fuji Rio was bad behavior, she was bad behavior, Rena I guess got a get out of jail free card with saying it was anxiety. Makes me wonder if those three were in cahoots.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:34 pm

Kobushi better get an amazing single to pull them out of this funk for 2018.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Celedam » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:45 pm

AyuHikaru wrote:Makes me wonder if those three were in cahoots.

Not cahoots, necessarily, but I’m sure they talked — they were group-mates and friends, after all. Practically sisters, considering the amount of time they spent together. And I’m sure that talk stirred up feelings of curiosity and envy in all of them. Some resisted the temptation, some didn’t.
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby JonCC » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 pm

Hamaura's blogpost pointed something out.
https://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry ... 19069.html
http://blog-project.net/hamaura-ayano/261730

The timing is pretty poor. They still have a bus tour and Christmas fanclub events to do. The bus tour is in 3 days. :facepalm:

Might be best for UF to deviate from their usual "there will be no refunds" policy maybe just this once.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Amped » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:13 am

Thank you everyone for your continued support towards Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory).
First of all, I would like to deeply apologize for such sudden news.
Since our debut Natsumi Taguchi and I spent our everyday's time together for around 3 years.
And to have such companion who goes out from the group in such way, I find this myself really regrettable and deplorable.
As the leader, I feel totally responsible for having such continuous news which saddened everyone during several months.
On the same time, I feel happy by being supported by many people in such circumstances, thank you so much.
Of course, I had hard times during the days I spent with Taguchi but, above that, I was able to make many dreams come true thanks to the support received from everyone.
Taguchi is taking here her leave of the road of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and of being an idol.
As the leader, I feel lonely and frustrated, and I am so sorry for all the fans.
However, for the 5 members of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory), there is no change in our desire to aim at our objectives, to follow voluntarily our path, as well as discovering beautiful experiences.
From now, I think it will be a new start for Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory), our feelings will change and we will deepen the ties between us, trust each other in order to be a group welcomed by everyone.
I would like to continue to do our best with all my might.
Please continue to support Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) in the future.

Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) Ayaka Hirose

https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front ... 438259567/
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Kobushi Factory's Taguchi Natsumi has been dismissed from Kobushi Factory & H!P (12/6/17)

Postby Solarblade » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:55 am

http://helloproject.com/news/7911/

Thank you for your continued support towards Hello! Project.

This is a sudden news but, today, the contract which attached Natsumi Taguchi and the management is over.
There have been many talks about her behavior with herself and her parents during the past months. After this, we judged there was a lack of self-consciousness and responsibility as a member of Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory) and Hello! Project and we get to the conclusion to cancel halfway her contract.

To everyone who give their support everyday, we would like to deeply apologize for reporting such results.
All the members, filled of new feelings, will continue their career by facing forward. All the staff will support them in order to move forward so please continue to support Kobushi Factory (Magnolia Factory).

6th December 2017
UP-FRONT PROMOTION
Representative Director Takeshi Nishiguchi
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Re: Kobushi Factory's Taguchi Natsumi has left Kobushi Factory & H!P (12/6/17)

Postby Chatin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:08 am

I’m really disappointed with the messaging UF* has been sending with these recent departures. Is there really a need to throw these girls under the bus as they’re going out the door? If there is bad moral and bad attitudes raising in some of the members (along with all the health concerns we’ve been seeing more and more of) then it makes me wonder what management is doing to try to create a positive and safe environment for these girls to work in. Obviously something is going horribly wrong on the management side.

I really appreciated Taguchi’s contributions to the group and I’ll miss her. Kobushi is getting a lot more dull.
Chatin
Minion

Re: Kobushi Factory's Taguchi Natsumi has decided to graduate from Kobushi Factory & H!P (12/6/17)

Postby Amped » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:11 am

Nishiguchi is putting his foot down this year. The kids just keep rebelling. There is some bad blood within the members of the group and management can't control them.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Next

Return to Hello! Project