Hello! Project New Member Audition - Finalists! (Winner Results on Pg.6 & First Post)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project 2018 New Member Audition - Finalists! (Winner Results on Pg.6 & First Post)

Postby JonCC » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:05 am

Oh for fucks sake...

:facepalm:
Last edited by JonCC on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Re: Hello! Project 2018 New Member Audition - Finalists! (Winner Results on Pg.6 & First Post)

Postby Amped » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:32 am

Episode 7 - Kenshuusei decisions

Spoiler: show
- Hashimoto (Yamaguchi pref.), Tamenaga (Nagano pref.), and Gotou (Oita) definitely want to be in Kenshuusei said in the previous episode but traveling to Tokyo, Osaka or Nagoya to get lessons will be hard and need to talk with their parents about this. Their decisions will probably be announced in the next episode.

- They rest of them have to make the decision if they want to join Kenshuusei.
- The audition staff interview the finalists and visit them in their own hometowns and we get to know them a little more.
- They visit Anna's hometown. They show her modeling talent. She decided to join Kenshuusei with no doubt. She wants to be in Morning Musume or join the new group as the ace.
- Kubota Nanami decides to join Kenshuusei with no hesitation (mayoi) at all. She loves to dance in the mirror and do hair and makeup and admires Sayumi (The Idol according to her). They showed footage of her local solo performance with fans chanting her nickname Nanacchi. She calls H!P "Hello Pro-san"
- Matsubara meets with the staff. She shows off her elementary school manga drawings. She can say her name in Belarusian. She sings a song and also raps. She has decided to join Kenshuusei. She hates scary Mitsubachi sensei (staff tells her that she is the same Kenshuusei teacher). But she will do her best to face her.
- They visit Kanemitsu (Ru-tan) in her hometown. They show her musical talent. She has a lot of Morning Musume goods in her room. She has decided to join Kenshuusei. She wants to meet Makino Maria. Her friend introduced her to watch the drama Suugaku Gakuen and was hooked after seeing Cute Sayumi.
- They show a montage of Kodama's audition. No interview from her hometown. They said she has returned to school life (3rd grade middle going on to High School). In the previous audition, she told them she ranked 4th in a school test out of 120 students. She won't be joining her fellow audition rivals (Kenshuusei 27th gen Shimakura Rika, Nakayama Natsume)

- Everyone joins except Kodama.

archived link
https://abema.tv/video/episode/90-794_s1_p7
Last edited by Amped on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:38 am, edited 9 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby SaebaRyo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:33 am

Cast for episode 8
MC- Fukumura (MM'17)
MC-Kanazawa (Juice=Juice)
Uemura (Juice=Juice)
Takagi (Juice=Juice)
Danbara (Juice=Juice)
Yanagawa (Juice=Juice)
Hibi (KSS)
Eguchi (KSS)
Doi (KSS)
Okamura (KSS)
Matsunaga (KSS)

Narration- Nonaka (MM'17)
https://abema.tv/channels/abema-special ... V91mCNzRGb
SaebaRyo

Postby SaebaRyo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:38 am

SaebaRyo

Postby boinsie » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:51 am

Spoiler: show
Honestly, I hate big groups and think they're all fine as they are right now. Given that, this is probably the best result I could have asked for. Let the girls learn for a bit in KSS, and then maybe they can be added to Ichioka Factory, or even something entirely different!
boinsie
Guru

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:59 am

Updated a bunch of stuff in the first post, if anything needs to be added or fixed please let me know.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Denki » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:53 am

That's a lot of Juice=Juice members for next episode. I find that suspicious.

But man, the results were disappointing. :| But I'm glad most of them were willing to join KSS.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Re: Hello! Project 2018 New Member Audition - Finalists! (Eps. 4 & 5 on Pg.5)

Postby Starra » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:08 am

Starra wrote:2. Nobody makes it into a main group but they're all/mostly added as Kenshuusei

Oh, hey, look at this :lol:.

This needs to stop though, it takes away from the whole purpose of an audition. Though if they train as KSS I guess they could still theoretically debut in 2018, lol.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:42 am

Lol I knew it, even though they're good kids they're not exactly any better than some of the kenshuusei we have now.
It would've been cool if this was a survival show for kenshuusei instead, rather than just letting the ready ones debut from their yearly evaluation. It's such a shame Kodama Mai didn't join kenshuusei.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Jessi » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:21 am

Hey its me! back from the grave!

So its been a crazy year and I haven't been following as closely as usual. I've done some lurking here and there and listened to this years singles, but haven't been really able to get into it as much as usual, y'know?

BUT

This audition came along and IVE BEEN SUPER EXCITED. Waiting every week and watching as soon as the new vids come out.

I've had my thoughts and rankings but just didn't have the time to log in and post my thoughts......... and I was going to go into a whole thing of who I thought should go in what group... never got to it and now it doesn't even matter....

Because they all went to KSS and I've been super pissed :@

So someone on an H!P fan page on Facebook brought up a good point. There are still episodes left... so what if this is just another test for the girls to prove their dedication to H!P (by accepting KSS) and then later on after a few weeks (How much time has passed? Do we know?) be told that they are joining Ichioka's group or actually debuting into a main group.

Except Yuriya. I like her, but girl needs to grow ALOT.

So I think this is entirely plausible and was wondering what you guys think?
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project