[12/13] Angerme Blu-ray / DVD single - Manner Mode / Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Kimi Dake Janai sa...friends

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

[12/13] Angerme Blu-ray / DVD single - Manner Mode / Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Kimi Dake Janai sa...friends

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:53 am

Angerme announced on today's episode of The Girls Live, new Triple A-side single. Release date is 12/13. First single for Funaki Musubu and Kawamura Ayano.

Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi Dake Janai sa...friends
キソクタダシクウツクシク / マナーモード/ 君だけじゃないさfriends

Angerme will approach this differently and release this single in two forms : Blu-ray single and DVD single
Blu-ray single : includes all 3 music videos, alternates angles (dance shot/closeups) plus bonus download : a 360 degree version of Manner Mode for smartphones and a music card that allows you to download all 3 songs.
https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15190512/
DVD single includes all 3 music videos and visual booklet
https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15190525/

video clip
http://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/917 ... -1ErYt.mp4

Amped wrote:The JASRAC copyright database also listed two unannounced songs for ANGERME :

KISOKU TADASHIKU UTSUKUSHIKU キソクタダシクウツクシク
By Hoshibe Shou

MANNER MODE マナーモード
lyrics by Kodama Ameko

could be new single or more digital songs

search アンジュルム
http://www2.jasrac.or.jp/eJwid/main.jsp?trxID=F00100

All these songs have been registered
Last edited by Amped on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Re: [12/13] Angerme 7th single (24th) - Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa...friends

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:54 am

?!
unconfirmed :
It will be released in two different forms : Blu-ray single and DVD single
Blu-ray single : includes all 3 music videos, alternates (dance shot/closeups) plus bonus : a 360 degree version of Manner Mode for smartphones and a music card that allows you to download all 3 songs.
https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/15190512

OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHH
otaku_blue
Devotee

Re: [12/13] Angerme 7th single (24th) - Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa...friends

Postby Denki » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:33 am

It seems really weird not having any CD only regular edition as that’s easier to sell in mass. Or better yet, not selling any CDs at all. :fear:
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby aerosuffly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:47 am

With Oricon counting download sells in a nearby future, this is probably a good move to marginalize both the blu-ray/dvd and sell rankings.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Denki » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Denki

Re: [12/13] Angerme Blu-ray / DVD single - Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa...friends

Postby Amped » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:47 pm

Angerme staff confirms it. For the new single, they want us to pay attention to the Music Videos.
https://twitter.com/angerme_upfront/sta ... 9755395072
https://twitter.com/angerme_upfront/sta ... 2454594560
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Re: [12/13] Angerme Blu-ray / DVD single - Kisoku Tadashiku Utsukushiku / Manner Mode / Kimi dake janai sa...friends

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Are the DVD and Blu-ray charts different, or are both types of disc grouped together?
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Denki » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:41 pm

They’ll go in separate charts.
Denki

Postby otaku_blue » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:46 pm

Oh they're really going all in!!! I'm really surprised about this.

The thing with blu-ray though is that they're generally a bit more expensive especially as a foreign fan (shipping is slightly more expensive with blu-rays for me then light singles). But I really like that they're giving you the ability to download the songs from online if you purchase the single!!! I just hope that the site where you can download it from doesn't have region block. Eliminates the issue with iTunes having only certain songs and not having to illegally download or repurchase songs you bought the single for.

What does this mean for handshake events though? Since most people buy the cheap versions to get the handshake. I was always under the assumption that UF prioritised handshake events for the money. But I guess not if they're willing to abandon it altogether for their 2nd highest selling act. But handshake events is obviously major aspect of being an idol that most girls don't like so I'm glad they're trying different things.

Overall, I'm really happy about this and I hope everyone supports the transition to digital. I understand that some people still use CDs for maybe their car, but that's a small group within a big change that's been waiting to happen for years.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:50 pm

Denki wrote:They’ll go in separate charts.
Thanks. I wasn't sure how to categorize a few things for keeping track. :lol:

otaku_blue wrote:I just hope that the site where you can download it from doesn't have region block.
The CDJapan website has a statement on possible issues using the card outside of Japan, so I wouldn't count on it just yet.

*Important Notes for M Card: No refund is possible after this product is sent. The record company designed and optimize this product for the market within Japan. They do not guarantee that it works outside of Japan.
---- ---- ---- ----

Edit: Speaking of events, I wonder if they'll still do hahdnshake events in the same way and if the two discs will come with lottery tickets. Will there be a two disc box set? :lol:
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Next

Return to Hello! Project