Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Hello! Project Survivor '17 Discussion Thread! ~Polls are LIVE at the bottom of the forum!~

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:25 am

That double kick-off from the already-smaller group threw a wrench into the planned group schedule, so screw it: welcome to early finals!
viewforum.php?f=49

Re: Hello! Project Survivor '17 Discussion Thread! ~Polls are LIVE at the bottom of the forum!~

Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:41 am

Only the strongest daughters remain:

The Ototogumi:

1 - Ikubo Haruna - 2
2 - Ikuta Erina - 8+
2 - Hamaura Ayano - 4
2 - Kudo Haruka - 8+
2 - Kishimoto Yumeno - 5
4 - Ishida Ayumi - 8+
5 - Kaga Kaede - 7
6 - Takeuchi Akari - 6
7 - Ozeki Mai - 6

For a team that only cost 31 sale points, 54 or more game points are guaranteed. Their goal of 45 was achieved. Can they double their cost points and reach 62?

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:06 am

It's been a bloodless game reaching the Finals. :lol:
I've never seen anything like it. I wonder how it will end. :giggle: The endings are always awesome.
Is anyone having fun besides resop2? XD

@boinsie changing posted votes or no changing votes you did not say (problems in past, so called fake cheating)

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:50 am

They could have been having fun if they participated in fantasy idol ... (even if their team bombed).

Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:57 am

resop2 wrote:They could have been having fun if they participated in fantasy idol ... (even if their team bombed).

Well, at least erilaz brought a knife, Moh is giving us the finger (2), and Mirai brought a sacrificial lamb! :lol:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:19 am

Baaaa! ;)

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:28 am

rikkikow wrote:@boinsie changing posted votes or no changing votes you did not say (problems in past, so called fake cheating)

I dunno, can you change your vote?? :devil: :twisted: :mikihead:

Also, I would say that Murota being kicked off is a bit of an upset, and that Yokoyan & a Tsubaki still being there is weird, too. XD

Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:41 am

boinsie wrote:and that Yokoyan […] still being there is weird, too. XD

I'm trying my best, but no one else is helping!

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:29 am

:facepalm:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:12 am

#Team_IHateYourFavoriteIdol
Post a reply