Kobushi Factory's Fujii Rio has left H!P (7/6/17)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Kobushi Factory's Fujii Rio has left H!P (7/6/17)

Postby Celedam » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:02 am

Tostsugeki Mou Iccho!

Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby Starra » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:34 pm

Not to set off more alarm bells, but Ogawa Rena hasn't blogged in over a week now...
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Menno » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:36 pm

Shoujo Q wrote:But they are losing money during the h!p summer concert. I imagine she's in the DVD, visual book and a number of other things. I'm sure a lot of that stuff has already been printed. Do they dump all those goods and make new ones? They cancelled a whole DVD concert release after Kago and she wasn't even fired yet. Do they let it slide (though I imagine they would need to pay her a little), make new goods or what? I'm curious to hear what everyone else thinks. I was thinking about it all day yesterday.

I didn't spot Rio in the H!P DVD Magazine CM that was just uploaded, and it didn't look like she was just edited out of the shots. Usually they also do the shooting for all the other goods as well since it's the only moment everyone is at the same place at the same time. So maybe the goods were produced just this last week, or it was already known before the 2nd final announcement last week that she would not be participating in the concerts. It's going to be interesting to see the actual goods.

Also announced today is the JK Ninja Girls official PB. She's still on the cover, so no last minute changes there. She's also in the bonus pictures for the different sales locations (no general release, just UF own channels).

http://www.helloproject.com/news/7324/
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Postby Shoujo Q » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:36 pm

^ They do the photoshoot for the Visual Book and certain goods ahead of the DVD Magazine. She's on the ticket, and those outfits will be used in the goods. Pinups, Visual Book, other misc. things.
Some things have already been printed, so it's hard to remove her. Example being the Summer Maruwakari book has her in it.

Just speculating here, (now that I've had time to think about it), but because of the circumstances and the fact she's in a movie that hasn't been released yet, they HAD to keep her on the payroll for a certain amount of time. My guess is until the end of July. Unlike past members who have up and quit, they haven't removed her goods from the H!P shops yet.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Previous

Return to Hello! Project