Tsugunaga Momoko has graduated from Country Girls & H!P (6/30)

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls & H!P (6/30) / Country Girls new system

Postby Amped » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:49 pm

ticket for Momochi's graduation live

Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls & H!P (6/30) / Country Girls new system

Postby Denki » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Goods for the concert will be sold a day early.
https://twitter.com/asami_konno/status/ ... 1921530880
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby Amped » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Since there are 2 weeks left, Momochi says she will be updating her blog everyday till 6/30.
http://ameblo.jp/countrygirls/entry-12284067222.html
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:47 am

on Youngtown radio show today, Momochi says she is finished with her TV appearances. So you probably won't see her as much on TV next month.
Amped
High Priest

Postby forgetmenots » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:44 pm

After reading through all the news and post about CG, honestly it sounds less like a "20th Anniversary" special thing and more like maybe Satoda Mai can't support the group anymore, and H!P has too many groups as of now and without Momochi guiding them, UF wanted a way to lesson the amount of groups they had to support. So CG would just release digitally and not that much and since the girls are still pretty popular they'd just place them in other groups, basically making UF have to worry about one less group, and causing the CG girls to have to work harder (since they'd still release CG stuff digitally every once and awhile WHILE keeping up with whatever group they were put into) which Mai and Risa realized they couldn't possibly do while doing College/High School studies.

No matter what group they're put into, things will be awkward. They'll have to basically start from the bottom again, with some of the more senior groups' wota not being welcoming at all I'm sure.

Doing special shuffle groups would have been a more "acceptable" 20th year celebration :/ This is just causing weird feelings and situations for everyone involved.
forgetmenots
Queen of All Banners

Favorite Idol: Maachan, Nonaka, Oda

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:37 pm

Too many groups would seem like an odd reason to me since they knew they were going to be dropping one from the roster anyway. Part of me also still expects a group to be created to succeed °C-ute a la the Factories, though even that is dwindling (I still think it would be a little disrespectful not to, unless the girls said they didn't want it).
Last edited by Nayoko-Kihara on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:53 pm

What I would like:
- Chisaki - Morning Musume, face of new group or a center girl for Angerme.
- Nanami - New unit.
- Funaki - New unit.

I want Chisaki to be a center girl still but it doesnt seem likely. Also Nanami and Funaki are really close and I'd hate for them to be split up.

I still think this whole thing is very much messy and unprofessional. They should've at least announced which groups the girls were going to. It just seems like they're testing fan reactions before they decide on anything. It doesn't exactly make me confident on the future of Hello Project either. What does this mean for the other girls who are going to start getting serious about their studies? It just doesn't seem like a long-term solution to this problem.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:15 am

Momochi's last live will be streamed on Nico Nico Live at 6pm on 6/30.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7268/

link
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv301167576

Momochi blog #8
There’s exactly one week until my last live

All right thenー。

I guess it’s time for me to make a start。

http://blog-project.net/tsugunaga-momoko/258744
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:17 am

Amped wrote:after blogging about it yesterday, new H!P leader Wada Ayaka has blogged again and has given this Country Girls thing some more thought. She wonders what will happen to Angerme or the fans if Country Girls participated in her group. She feels more concerned about Country Girls than Angerme. She goes deep in thought about how she will inherit Momochi's kouhai.
http://ameblo.jp/angerme-ayakawada/entr ... 44275.html

It’s hard to imagine Country members inside this group populated by people who are like animals though、、 lol

http://blog-project.net/wada-ayaka/258650
Amped
High Priest

Postby Jessi » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:39 am

Funakki would be good for Angerme. Shes the only one I can imagine fitting in.

I would agree with Chisaki in MM if they had to take one member.

Nanami would fit into any one of the other groups tbh.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project