Juice=Juice LIVE AROUND 2017 ~World Tour~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Juice=Juice Live Tour in 7 Countries (U.S., UK, France, Germany, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia)

Postby erin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:09 pm

I just hope its at least close to NY, I really can't afford to travel too far since I'm going to Japan this summer. I'm going to be completely broke for a while because of it. xD
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Re: Juice=Juice Live Tour in 7 Countries (U.S., UK, France, Germany, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia)

Postby erilaz » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:45 am

Denki wrote:One thing for sure, these lives will be in tiny venues. Juice=Juice will be in the hall ℃-ute will be having their handshakes at, which is 400 people max.

All the more reason for them to do J-Pop Summit. They'd get a much larger audience than if they were doing a "one-man live". If they perform in a small club, very few people will show up who aren't already H!P fans. J-Pop Summit would definitely give them more exposure to people who don't already know them.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Denki » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:45 am

Flyers for Europe leg says September 2017.

So pretty much they'll start in North America and end at southeast Asia.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby AyuHikaru » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:31 pm

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for an effing location.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby boinsie » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:43 am

Agreed!!
Oh also, I looked at a map and take back my comment that the USA city couldn't be LA since they're going to Mexico--Mexico City is like 2000 miles away. :wacko: :lol:
boinsie
Guru

Postby Amped » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:58 am

Denki wrote:Flyers for Europe leg says September 2017.

So pretty much they'll start in North America and end at southeast Asia.

Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Re: Juice=Juice LIVE AROUND 2017 Tour in 7 Countries (U.S., UK, France, Germany, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia)

Postby Amped » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:37 pm

yesterday at Juice=Juice's Tower Records Shibuya mini live event, they said they are looking forward to the World Tour in the early Fall. As a surprise announcement, Juice=Juice is also invited to perform at Viral Fest Asia 2017 in Thailand on Saturday, June 3rd. Tomoko says she is not quite ready yet to appear at overseas events, but she will do her best.

早くも秋に控えたワールドツアー見据えた決意を語ると金澤朋子からは、「6月3日(土)にタイで行われる「バイラルフェスアジア2017」から招待をうけ、現地でパーフォーマンスをすることが決まりました!」とサプライズ告知。「こういった形で海外のイベントに出演させていただくのは少ないので、頑張ってきます!」とにっこり。

https://news.walkerplus.com/article/107671/
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Re: Juice=Juice LIVE AROUND 2017 Tour in 7 Countries (U.S., UK, France, Germany, Mexico, Thailand, Malaysia)

Postby Shoujo Q » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Poor Tomoko. Hope her problem doesn't flare up midway through her trip. That would suck.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby AyuHikaru » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:14 am

If they have a handshake event I'm totally going to tell Tomoko I have Endometriosis too and that she's a big inspiration to me =D

I've been looking at H!P goods to get ready for this and EFFING COOL HELLO is just ruining my chances at getting a decent looking Tshirt. So I think I'm going to find a normal ass Hanes T-shirt in Tomoko's color and put can badges and stuff on it from the H!P store. Tomoko has a Bday event coming up and she'll probably get a microfiber there. I'm doubting they'll do autographs (Or if they do it'll be already presigned like New York) but I feel like I should pick up a group thing just in case.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Shoujo Q » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:21 am

I'm planning on making a shirt. I have the basic design down, just need to work it out and not put it off till the last minute.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project