[3/8] Morning Musume. '17 63rd single - BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [3/8] Morning Musume. '17 : BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy (63rd single)

Postby boinsie » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:22 pm

Masaki's said that her day-to-day is fine--that it's primarily performing that triggers her pain. I think they're just putting her on total rest in hopes that she can recover.
boinsie
Guru

Re: [3/8] Morning Musume. '17 : BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy (63rd single)

Postby Sohee » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:28 pm

I was hoping that at least she'd get to be in the singing part for the next single so tbh this makes me really sad, BUT if her sitting this one out would make it more possible for her to come back, then I'm all for it. ;~;
But, as excited I am about finally getting to see Kaga and Reina in action, it's difficult to get 100% excited when your favorite is out ;~;
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby Starra » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:43 pm

I'm... honestly interested in seeing MM。without Masaki :fear:. I know that's shitty of me, but when a front girl can't participate it does potentially shake things up a bit.

That said, it does suck that she's unable to participate at all, even if they would've done the recordings/shootings when they were working out what to do with her. It's the right choice from a medical POV, but I still feel sorry for her given how much she loves her job. No idol deserves this, no matter how I feel about them.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:58 pm

We get it, you don't like her. You don't have to make mention of it every single time Masaki is brought up, yo.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:38 pm

What? But I don't even talk about Masaki that often. This is maybe the third time I've even commented on her health issues. I want her to recover and I don't want her to be forced to graduate and it sucks. Am I not even allowed to preface that as somebody who's not a fan? Because that's stupid and I'm not even trying to be nasty about it.

If I really didn't like her I would be being a hell of a lot ruder about it and rubbing it in people's faces, but I'm not doing that, am I?
Starra
Prophet

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:57 pm

You don't have to constantly preface it, everyone here knows where you stand.

Starra wrote:If I really didn't like her I would be being a hell of a lot ruder about it and rubbing it in people's faces, but I'm not doing that, am I?

Starra wrote:I don't want Masaki to graduate because I dislike her (I dislike her, but that's not the point lol)

:?:
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Hey, I don't remember what I post half the time :lol:. But my point was more that I don't want idols having to leave because of health issues, ever. People can be super rude about that kind of thing. I'm not going around being like "LOL BYE BITCH" or anything and I could very well be doing that. I probably would've 10 years ago if it was someone I really didn't like -- I remember being super happy about Tsuji not participating in Gyaruru because she got pregnant far too young.

My opinion of Masaki comes second to her health, and that's what I was getting at. I want her to come back and be an idol again. I only really brought it up this time because as shitty as it is, I'm super interested in seeing MM。without her. And I know that that's bad of me.
Starra
Prophet

Postby 321BreakinOut » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:05 pm

I get what starra is saying. Despite being a favorite/non favorite the dynamic for the whole single will be interesting to watch. Though obviously Mizuki/Sakura and Ayumi/Haruka will get lines, girls like Maria/Miki will get even more exposure with that void of a front girl. God willing it's only one single though.
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Seems weird to me.
I would've expected a new Juice=Juice single first.

I'm not really on the 13ki hype train yet, so I can't say I'm that excited.
Not having Masaki there is a big downer for me though.

The preview picture just reminds me of Ai no Gundan but at a boss level in a video game.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Starra » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:29 pm

If it means anything -- I really wasn't trying to be nasty/rude about it. Despite what it may seem like :fear:. Intentionally rude Starra and unintentionally rude Starra are two completely different things :starra:.
Starra
Prophet

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project