C-ute final concert at Saitama Super Arena, 6/12

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: C-ute to call it quits at Saitama Super Arena, 6/12

Postby Miekie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:40 am

I will attend the SSA concert as well. I am talking with my supervisor at work to give me the week off. I can not miss this concert!
Hopefully I can attend the event at the 11th as well ^_^
It is so sad to see C-ute go, but since I have been following them for 8+ years now I feel obliged to attend their final concert. Can't wait to meet you all there!
Miekie
Senior Initiate

Postby erin » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:15 am

I was originally planning on going to Japan in June before they announced they were disbanding. So, I've been reminding my manager for months. :lol: I have 2 weeks paid vacation so, I'm taking it then.
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Postby erilaz » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:42 pm

Starra wrote:I think I want to go for family seating, since I probably couldn't handle being around all the wotagei :lol:.

There's really very little wotagei at H!P concerts nowadays. Chants and arm movements, yes, but not full-on wotagei. I think the only times I saw a substantial amount of it were during "Romantic Ukare Mode" (Mikitty at the Elder Club graduation, Kikka at Japan Expo USA). And even then only a fraction of the audience was doing it.

Starra wrote:And I don't have the stamina to stand for that long, and I'd feel guilty if I just sat amongst everyone else standing up, but that's probably just me being weird :fear:.

I wouldn't feel guilty, but I would feel weird. But as a gaijin at a concert in Japan, you will feel out of place, regardless. I think the bigger issue would just be the obstructed view, since everyone in front of you would be standing. And if you're really short, that can still be an issue in the regular seats, even if you're standing. I'm tall, so that's usually not a problem for me in Japan, but when I went to the Elder Club grad concert, the one tall Japanese guy was standing right in front of me. XD

Starra wrote:At least SSA's a bigger arena, and since the concert's on a Monday that'll give me more of a chance.

In my experience, there's always a way to get a grad concert ticket, though sometimes it may end up being quite expensive. But yeah, since SSA is huge, plenty of tickets will be on the market -- unlike graduations at smaller venues, like Koharu's and Riho's. I feel sorry for the people who tried to get tickets for those. The one time I went to SSA, for Yossy's graduation, an epic screw-up (my fault entirely) forced me to buy from a scalper just minutes before the show. But I got to see Yossy graduate.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby otaku_blue » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:20 pm

I've been working a lot to save up to go to the concert but I found out I have finals really close to the concert. :crying:

So I'm still trying to decide on when I should go. At the moment I'm thinking of going in March for their single release events so I can meet them up close instead. But I'm sure the 6/11 event would be just as close and fun. Ahhhhh don't know what to do :crying:
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Amped » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:22 am

C-ute FC Tour in Okinawa ~Final "C-utie" VA℃ATION~ 5/28~5/30
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_Info.php?id=10082
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Amped » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:56 pm

For a limited time only as a fan community space, Hello! Project is going to open an official "C-ute cafe" commemorating C-ute's 12 years and to send them off towards their Saitama Super Arena Live. Inside the store, there will be exhibitions such as a message board for fans to write to members, members outfits on display, photos, an original "cafe" video, members original drinks and food. Its everything C-ute in the space.

Schedule: Friday, April 28, 2017 ~ Sunday May 14, 2017
Admission is 2,000 yen (drink + original coaster)
general for tickets is on 3/31
http://www.helloproject.com/news/6559/

official site for "Cafe C-ute
areaq.jp/c-ute/
Amped
High Priest

Re: C-ute final concert at Saitama Super Arena, 6/12

Postby Amped » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:13 am

At the C-ute Cafe pop-up shop, fans who visit can write messages on special flags and staff will display them at the Saitama Super Arena live
https://twitter.com/cafec_ute/status/840842038258024448
Amped
High Priest

Postby erin » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:16 am

I'm a little disappointed they haven't announced a bus tour for overseas fans like they did with Berryz. But, if I'm not mistaken they didn't get as many people as they wanted with it so its not surprising.
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Postby Amped » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:36 pm

general release tickets to enter ℃afe ℃-ute pop-up shop begin today (3/31). 2 per person only.
http://www.areaq.jp/c-ute/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Starra » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:49 pm

Looks like I will be able to go to Japan and I'm going to try my damnedest to get tickets for this. Whenever they go on sale that is, lol.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project