Elders got kicked out of H!P

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Elders got kicked out of H!P

Postby Conan » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:36 am

I have serious doubts of Up-Front's ability not only to produce a regular schedule for them all but also for keeping them on board. I sense a massive migration to other agencies. I'd kill to see Gomattou on a-nation. Wait and see. :rofl:
Conan
Senior Initiate

Postby Chatin » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:39 am

I'd die of laughter if Ayaya left for Avex and was forced to do upbeat stuff. :rofl:
Chatin
Minion

Postby Zunu » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:09 pm

Conan wrote:I sense a massive migration to other agencies.

It's a questionable assumption that some other agencies even want Up-Front's over-the-hill castoffs. ;)

I'm just wondering if MM is now effectively the new "Elder Club"? And somebody else (Buono???) is now the new MM?
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby TotallyUncool » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:23 pm

That would make BerryZ the new Buono -- then C-ute would become the new BerryZ, and who would be the new C-ute? (It can't be any Elders' kidz, because they're gone -- Tsunku's ?) :fear: :laugh:
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby Rikku004 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:28 pm

SI*NA
Rikku004
Initiate

Postby momopi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:21 am

wait..
that means nomore elders in H!P.. forever? :|
I'm an AKB48 and Kusumi Koharu addict.
momopi
Initiate

Postby Rikku004 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:33 am

:o good job. you get a cookie

matadesuyo8 wrote:Guts10☆ Gatas - [2008.10.27] - Yoshizawa Hitomi - Satoda Mai

tracker: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?a ... rent=16960

Summary of the part about the Elder graduation in March:
Mai and Yossie seems to be in a cheerful and lively mood when they're discussiing the upcoming graduation.. They're both having a fun & lively discussion.

Fan mail mentions how KonKon (konno asami) will be the first ever to graduate from HP twice. tongue.gif Then Mai and Yossie talk about their thoughts on the upcoming graduation. They feel there won't be a any major changes per se. But Yossie did mention that it might mean not participating in any group activities like HP concerts or Elder Club concerts. Yossie joked that you won't be seeing the sight where you have girls that are upwards of 27 or 37 years old, prancing around on stage wearing similar outfits with the Egg girls, some who are half her (Yossie's) age, like seeing a mom-and-daughter act. laugh.gif Then Yossie mentioned how she never felt that Maichan was with HP. Always being reminded, "Oh, yeah, Maichan's with HP". Maichan: "Yeah, I get that alot from ppl.. Like, "Maichan, you're a so-and-so musume, too?" from ppl I meet in showbiz. I'm wondering what's going to happen to that label/title 'Country Musume' after the graduation since i've been using that label alot. tongue.gif Like when I graduate from HP, I'm not a 'Country Musume' anymore". Yossie: Doesn't that make you feel a little sad?' Mai:"Yeah, it kinda does. I never imagined that label (country musume) would disappear like this, as though it never existed (laughes). But I guess that's about it. I mean, we're all gonna basically be under the same management (UF) ". Yossie: "Right". Then Yossie & Mai repeated what they said earlier, that it'll probably just mean less opportunities to do group activities, but that's about it.

Puffy Love wrote:Reading thru some Oricon articles, I came across one for Ayaya being interviewed for doing some work for the Japanese Misistry of Welfare and Labor to encourage the hiring of people with disabilities and she claimed "nothing's changed." And Mari was at the Tokyo International Film Festival because of her voice-acting for the Journey To The Center Of The Earth movie (she said it was embarassing doing the voice-over for the love scene and she worked hard to make her voice sultry and sexy) and she also claimed that "nothing has changed."

so for now, H!P/UF is downplaying the whole thing. That'll change of course as things draw to a close.
Rikku004
Initiate

Postby Echo949 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:40 pm

I said it before and I'll say it again... "Damn you Tsunku!" ::waves the official Damn you Tsunku Flag:: :rolleyes:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... :laugh:
Echo949
Initiate

Postby Menno » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:38 pm

The info on the new FC has been sent out to the members.

Image Image

○Hello! Project (モーニング娘。・Berryz工房・℃-ute・真野恵里菜・ハロプロエッグ)
○モーニング娘。OG (中澤裕子・安倍なつみ・保田圭・矢口真里・石川梨華・吉澤ひとみ・紺野あさ美・小川麻琴・藤本美貴/飯田圭織・辻希美・音楽ガッタス)
○松浦亜弥
○メロン記念日

FC料金:各組共通。
入会1000円、一般4800円、スペシャル6000円、ジュニア1200円。

なお、稲葉貴子・前田有紀・三好絵梨香・岡田唯は、サイトが開設
エルダークラブは3分割

先行予約:ハロコン横浜アリーナ、Berryz工房コン、Buono!青年館ライブ、ミキティ舞浜ディナーショー、メロングリーティング(ゲスト:月島きらり)
特大パネル写真は、モーニング娘。(全員)、安倍なつみ、清水佐紀、嗣永桃子、夏焼雅
℃-ute房総ツアー:2009年2月7~8日、東京出発61800円

There will be 4 separate Fanclubs.

A. Hello! Project - the remaining members

B. Morning Musume. OG - everybody that was still part of H!P, that includes Tsuji and Kaorin. It also includes Ongaku Gatas.

C. Matsuura Aya - speaks for itself

D. Melon Kinenbi - the coolest one.

That leaves out the other soloists, Inaba Atsuko, Maeda Yuki, Miyoshi Erika and Okada Yui, but they will get their own website.
Menno
Minion

Favorite Idol: Ayacho

Postby erilaz » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:17 pm

More Fan Clubs = More Money for UF*
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project