Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Tsugunaga Momoko to graduate from Country Girls and H!P on 6/30/2017

Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:59 am

I woke up in the middle of the night to this and honestly thought it was some kind of dream at first. On one hand, I'm sad because all the Hello!Project Kids will be gone and Momoko is amazing. :crying: On the other hand, I'm so happy for her. She did so much in her time in H!P, she made her dreams come true and now gets to move on to her next dream.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:42 am

I thought Momoko was going to become a teacher right away when Berryz announced their hiatus, so I was surprised when she stayed in H!P with Country Girls, and I'm truly grateful that we've been able to get another two years with her.

With both Momoko's graduation and ℃-ute's finale, June 2017 would be the perfect time to go back to Japan. If my monthly rent hadn't increased by $200 since the last time I was there, I could manage it.... :(

Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:07 am

In my opinion, Momochi is the epitome of an idol and I'll miss her dearly. But I have no doubt she'll be an amazing teacher!

Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:38 am

I hope they have a big audition or start raiding the KSS cookie jar. Loosing two key players in a year is way too much for a seven person group.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:41 am

Oh man, I knew this day would come eventually, but still. I think she'll make a wonderful kindergarten teacher!

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:28 am

The funny thing about Momo, is that every japanese person i ask if they know Berryz Kobo, always say "I know Momochi". So she was really popular, apparently. lol
Sad that this is gonna be the end, but expected ;-;
...Also someone above mentioned a "cap age"... does that actually exist, or is that a theory?

Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:00 am

It's probably more of a theory/tradition than an actual rule, but there hasn't been a member that turned 26 since Elder Club. The oldest post EC members that graduate were Takahashi Ai and Michishige Sayumi at age 25. Yajima Maimi and Tsugunaga Momoko will join them soon since they'll be 25 by the time they graduate H!P.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:14 pm

AyuHikaru wrote:Ah, we knew this day was coming, still - it's like the end of an era. Momochiiiiiii~

This hurt man. I knew it was coming, but damn. I've followed H!P kids and Middle school and it's finally coming full circle :(

Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:16 pm

When I saw what she plans to do, my first thought was, "Oh, that's perfect for her!" She has just the right kind of personality, and I think that her idol training and experience will serve her very well!

Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:46 pm

^^^I think it also is just when a lot of the girls are ready to move on is about that age. If there's anything else they really want to try, if they wait much longer, it becomes harder and harder to start over in a new career.
Post a reply