H!P Member Look-Alike Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Member Look-Alike Thread

Postby Denki » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Yokoyama Reina looks like a mix of Eri and Duu in here, at least to me. @_@
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby resop2 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:00 am

I just finished watching Kamikaze Girls. Even though there there wasn't that much physical resemblance I spent the whole movie marveling how much the mannerisms of the actresses reminded me of Takahashi Ai and Yuuko Nakazawa.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby resop2 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:54 am

Takeuchi is looking suspiciously similar to Yajima Maimi. I wonder if it will be more noticeable if she is successful in growing her hair out?
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Celedam » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:49 am

Why is it suspicious when they're cousins? Frankly, I'm suspicious that they don't look more alike. Takechan is so short and stocky, while Maimi is so tall and athletic. Seems rather unfair to me. :hehe:
Celedam
Devoted Devotee

Postby resop2 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:56 am

I said suspicious because I think that Akari has made a conscious effect over the years to look different from her cousin by keeping her hair short. Now that her hair seems to be getting longer maybe she is not longer worried about comparisons?
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Zunu » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:11 am

Tbh, it seems to me you're starting with a far-fetched premise ("I don't wanna look anything like my gorgeous cousin is why I'm keeping my hair short") and reaching a far-fetched conclusion ("my worries about being mistaken for a beauty have now come to an end" :hehe: ). Maybe now that she's older she wants to look less like a dango and more like a grown woman, and it ain't got a thing to do with Maimi?

Personally I don't see much of resemblance now or before, but she definitely does look better now. :thumbs-up: All three of them do, in fact.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Denki » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:45 am

Ever since I saw a face morph image of them, I saw them alike. I don't know if it's sister-sister or brother-sister, but the siblings' gene is definitely strong. But of course, Maimi was born with a goddess body and Take-chan was born a hobbit. :fear:
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby resop2 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:38 am

Zunu wrote:Tbh, it seems to me you're starting with a far-fetched premise ("I don't wanna look anything like my gorgeous cousin is why I'm keeping my hair short") and reaching a far-fetched conclusion ("my worries about being mistaken for a beauty have now come to an end" :hehe: ). Maybe now that she's older she wants to look less like a dango and more like a grown woman, and it ain't got a thing to do with Maimi?

Personally I don't see much of resemblance now or before, but she definitely does look better now. :thumbs-up: All three of them do, in fact.

My far-fetched premise is that Take-chan did not want to be compared to Maimi and wanted to have her own identity rather being known as mini-Maimi.

My far-fetched conclusion is that since Maimi is leaving H!P next year it would now be safe to grow her hair out.

I think it would be slick though if the two cos-played each other.
resop2
Skeptic

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:21 pm

I'm not in a position currently to grab pictures (later), but every time I look at Momohime's cast picture for "Nega Poji Poji" I see a bit of a mini-Sejeong from Gugudan. Specifically, and so far at least, only in that picture. I think it's something to do with the hair.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby SaebaRyo » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:28 pm

^ Since the play is set in 1988 I have a strong suspicion that many of them were made to look like 1980's idols.
I'm pretty sure Momohime with her "half-bang" hairstyle was inspired by Shizuka Kudo.
SaebaRyo

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project