[11/2] ℃-ute 30th single : Mugen Climax / Ai wa Maru de Seidenki / Singing ~Ano koro no you ni~

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: [11/2] ℃-ute 30th single : Mugen Climax / Ai wa Maru de Seidenki / Singing ~Ano koro no you ni~

Postby Sohee » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:40 am

If it was their last single, they would have announced it as such. As they haven't, it most likely isn't.
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Re: [11/2] ℃-ute 30th single : Mugen Climax / Ai wa Maru de Seidenki / Singing ~Ano koro no you ni~

Postby Jessi » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:27 pm

HOLY CRAP

Singing ~Ano koro no you ni~ really took me by surprise. I LOVE IT.

Is this considered a Ballad? Because this is totally one of those exceptions that are completely up my alley. And I'm in love with the PV. This girls have become so mature and are just so gorgeous.

As for Ai wa Maru de Seidenki. Since the Mario Kart Rainbow Road reference I had been hoping for a more Colorful PV. Its not bad, but it doesn't stand out for me either. I do absolutely love the dance though. Its adorable. I would watch the PV again for the dance.

This is one of my favorite C-ute singles in their entire history. Its so solid.

I'm sure knowing its the (most likely) second to last single is also going to boost the sales. But its also such a good triple A single that I bet it will sell well on its own merit as well.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

Postby Amped » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:14 pm

Ai wa Maru de Seidenki MV

Singing ~Ano koro no you ni~ MV
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby AyuHikaru » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:04 pm

Do...

Do they have to disband? :crying: :crying:

These videos... it's C-ute at their best... I don't even feel like they've come close to plateauing.

God, I'll miss them.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby boinsie » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:11 am

They're amazing, but they've been doing it a long LONG time. At least they'll be going out on a high note!!

(What kind of reality is Okai living in?? That's a LOT of static electricity!! :o )
boinsie
Guru

Postby erin » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:18 am

Oh man, I started to tear up during Singing ~Ano koro no you ni~ ;__;

Seriously, everything about this single is perfect.
| tumblr |
erin
Acolyte

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:13 am

I guess I have to be that one person that doesn't like the single other than Mugen Climax .___.
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Shoujo Q » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:23 am

For me this single means a lot more emotionally as a fan who has been supporting the girls ever since they were H!P Kids. I still remember how excited I was when they finally debuted as a group with a name and I remember how happy I was when they performed a cover of Berryz, Piriri to Yukou on Hello!Morning. While they may not look like much, the meaning behind the songs (that aren't Mugen Climax) resonate on a much deeper level. And that alone makes this a very good single to me. I'm happy this is C-ute's 30th single and if it truly is their last. I'll be happy of that too.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Sohee » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:27 am

Mugen Climax is all about Cute and their decision to graduate though. Reading the lyrics with that in mind had me tear up lol
Sohee
Hierophant

Favorite Idol: Kamei Eri

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:10 am

Right, for sure, when I watched the videos the lyrics were just.. ohhhh
but the songs themselves don't do it for me, i don't know. (Then again neither did Berryz's final single...)
If C-ute have one more single, I wonder what it's gonna be like, since these already covered the "thanks" part o.o
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project