Introduction thread for new JPLOP friends!

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: JPLOP Member Introduction thread!

Postby Shoujo Q » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:26 am

Kathleen Donahue. ;v You may know me from such things Idol!Swap, Hello Fandom and occasionally those other H!P fan groups.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Pavlova » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:59 am

+Kyu wrote:Kathleen Donahue. ;v You may know me from such things Idol!Swap, Hello Fandom and occasionally those other H!P fan groups.

(I'm Gabrielle Valérie~~~~ we are fb friends I believe~~~~)
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

Postby Dan-chii » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:44 pm

It's Dan-chii!

Birthday: 27 Sept 1995
Origin: Canada
Girl or Guy? Guy

Favourite Morning Musume. Generation: 10th <3
Favourite Morning Musume. Members: Duu, Ayumin, Fuku-hime, Rihoriho ( :crying: )

Favourite Hello! Project Group(s): Country Girls (no duh!), runner-ups are Morning Musume '15 and Kobushi Factory
Favourite Hello! Project Member(s)?: Ozeki Mai-chan :love: of course also Inaba Manaka, Yamaki Risa, Nakanishi Kana, Sasaki Rikako, Hamaura Ayano, Fuiji Rio, Inoue Rei, Kudou Haruka, Ishida Ayumi, Suzuki Airi,

Favorite Hello! Project song(s)?: (honestly don't have enough yet but here goes nothing)
[Country Girls] Itooshikutte Gomen Ne, Wakatteiru no ni Gomen Ne, [Kobushi Factory] Dosukoi Denkyo ni Daitan, [ANGERME] Taiki Bansei, Up & Downs, [S/mileage] Suki-chan, Please! Miniskirt Postwoman, Yumemiru 15-sai, [C-ute] Gamusha LIFE, I miss you, [Juice=Juice] Wonderful World, [Berryz Koubou] Waracchau yo BOYFRIEND, Ai no Dangan, [Country Musume] Shining Itoshiki Anata

Favorite Morning Musume. song(s)? [MM15] Yuugure wa Ame Agari, Ima Koko Kara, Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki, Sukatto! My Heart [older MM] Happy Summer Wedding, Shabadaba Doo~, Only You

other favorite artists? songs? I would consider my J-POP interest diverse and like artists like One OK Rock, Sekai no Owari, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, SUPERFLY, Abee, kz/livetune, anything by supercell/ryo, Galileo Galilei, many Anisong artists (LiSA, Haruna Luna, ClariS, etc). Outside of that I lean towards rock or electronic music but I would also say I'm quite diverse. Love artists like Daft Punk, M4SONIC, Coldplay, Empire of the Sun, The Killers, Simple Plan, Bruno Mars. And definitely a lot of old favourites like Electric Light Orchestra, U2 (older stuff), Led Zeppelin, Queen, etc.

Anything else you want to say? Admin of Country Girls Fanclub, Hello! Project Fan Page. So some of you may know me! :cool:

Why did you come here? I'm on some other forums and I guess I want to expand my presence in the H!P community! :hehe:
Dan-chii
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Ozeki Mai, Country Girls

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:37 am

Dan-chii wrote:Admin of Country Girls Fanclub, Hello! Project Fan Page. So some of you may know me! :cool:

Do you know on fb "Hello! Project's MoBeKiSuJu" page? (With "Admin Mai/Kwanny"?) I'm the third admin on that page (though a bit inactive recently... :/)
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby sweetholic » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:02 pm

Username? sweetholic

Birthday? 16th september

What country are you from? Malaysia

Girl or Guy? Girl

Favorite Morning Musume. Generation(s)? 5th

Favorite Morning Musume. Member(s)? Nonaka Miki

Favorite Hello! Project Group(s)? C-ute

Favorite Hello! Project Member(s)? Yajima Maimi, Suzuki Airi, Okai Chisato

Favorite Graduated Morning Musume. member(s)? Niigaki Risa

Favorite Graduated Hello! Project Member(s)? Matsuura Aya

Favorite Hello! Project song(s)? Too many lol

Favorite Morning Musume. song(s)? Shouganai Yume Oibito

Favorite Hello! Project album(s)? C-ute's 7th album

Favorite Morning Musume. album(s)? 10 My Me

other favorite artists? songs? Too many

Anything else you want to say? Hello guys :)

Why did you come here? The best place for H!P info
sweetholic
Initiate

Postby Rysaria » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:53 am

(Will warn now, I have a hard time picking favorite songs)

Username? Rysaria

Birthday? July 16

What country are you from? USA

Girl or Guy? Girl

Favorite Morning Musume. Generation(s)? 10th

Favorite Morning Musume. Member(s)? Daishi, Haachin

Favorite Hello! Project Group(s)? MM16

Favorite Hello! Project Member(s)? Since I've followed her longer than anyone, Ayumi

Favorite Graduated Morning Musume. member(s)? JunJun, Takahashi Ai

Favorite Graduated Hello! Project Member(s)? Maasa

Favorite Hello! Project song(s)? C-ute - Namida no Iro/I Miss You/Love Take It All
Berryz - Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi/Love Together
S/mileage - Yume Miru 15 sai
ANGERME - Don't have one yet...
Juice=Juice - Hadaka no Kiss

Favorite Morning Musume. song(s)? Onna ni Sachi Are, Makeru Ki Shinai Konya no Shobu, Toki wo Koe, Seishun Kozou, Tsumetai

Favorite Hello! Project album(s)? 8 Queen of J-POP

Favorite Morning Musume. album(s)? 14 Shou ~The message~

Other favorite artists? Songs? Too many to name since I'm into Kpop as well, though I used to be into Momoclo (It's an odd feeling when you see the old videos of a group and fall for a member only to find out that member graduated years ago...) and Choutokkyuu (before YouTube Red happened...QQ)

Anything else you want to say? The reason I made an account after so long was because I had nobody else to tell this to and Riho's graduation sparked the desire to share. I got into MM just after JunLin graduation and watched 9th gen join, and I thought she was cute as hell but my bias was Erina/Gaki. 'Only You' came out and everything clicked into place; I distinctly hated Riho's voice, her 'smug smile', and insane popularity even knowing it wasn't her fault and she was living her hard-worked dream and management was going to utilize the hell out of her and dammit, a smile is a smile. Been a Riho-anti ever since because of how she overshadowed nearly everyone and so many worshiped her. If someone could do something, Riho could do it better. It made the rest of the group feel obsolete, like they were there just for filler to some people. Cut to Triangle... after years of dislike, I just...liked her. Whether it was from shipping her with Ayumi, my fav of all time (if Ogata doesn't overcome her), or because Kiri is hot as hell, I just liked her. After being someone who couldn't wait for her to leave, seeing the post on FB 'Regarding Sayashi Riho' and seeing the word 'graduate', my mouth dropped and I was stunned for a minute. I didn't want her to leave; most awkward feeling ever of being happy that the other members will properly shine and being sad that the member I had JUST finally gotten to like (and wanted to soon love) was leaving.

Twitter? Facebook? facebook.com/ThatOneCleric

Why did you come here? It was the best place for news and contrasting opinions; I lurk H!O too, but threads of pure bias and mostly love aren't enough to entertain me alone >_>
Kitagawa RioKawana RinArisawa IchikaYagi ShioriSatoyoshi UtanoSaito Madoka
Rysaria
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KitagawaRio/YagiShiori

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:33 pm

eyyyy I'm July 15th. :D
Happy half-birthday yesterday, fellow Daaishi fan. :P
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby aaronhansome » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:24 am

Hey, I used to be on here as PureLight / light_hikari or whatever the name was. During the Secret Santa, I couldn't come up with the money for Amped's gift and felt very ashamed about it and basically bounced. The forum won't let me PM him but I missed a bunch of people here and not really having a good place to talk about H!P. I wanted to make amends to him for being a dick and not at all acting how I should as a decent human being.

So.

Uh.

Hoping he replies so I can send him something! I would understand if people wouldn't want me on here because what I did was the worst but I think about it a lot and, yeah, it's selfish for me to try and make amends to feel better but also, Amped didn't deserve to sign up for something and not get something from the guy who said he'd get something for him.

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
aaronhansome
Initiate

Postby Zunu » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:04 am

Hey Pyua, don't think we don't remember you! :crazy: :crazy: <--- I kid, I kid. :heart: :heart:

Welcome back! You've definitely been missed, man! How are things? I guess you're all grown up with a job and stuff now. And a lot of guts and heart, to come back and make ampmends. :thumbs-up:
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Amped » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:52 pm

Hey PureLight. It's alright, you don't have to do that. that was a couple of years ago, don't worry about it anymore. Just come back and stay for good. :handshake:
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project