H!P Dreams thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: H!P Dreams thread

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Tue May 05, 2015 5:31 am

Maybe at the time someone was leaving/graduating, so you subliminally were pretty sad about it?
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby Moh » Tue May 05, 2015 6:25 am

By a while, I mean like two weeks ago. :lol: Unless I missed something, I don't think anyone was graduating then!
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby boinsie » Tue May 05, 2015 9:56 am

But in the dreamspace, maybe someone was graduating.
boinsie
Guru

Postby erilaz » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:22 pm

After going back to sleep this morning, I dreamt that a friend and I were at a party, and Linlin was there, too. She kept talking to my friend, asking him whether he was on Twitter and stuff like that. She was speaking in English, but with a pretty thick Japanese accent (very much unlike real-life Linlin). My friend was having trouble understanding her, so I was interpreting for him. She'd had some surgery, but it didn't seem to have had any effect on her speech, despite a nasty looking scar and a hole in her throat. :crazy:
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:47 pm

O.O

Maybe that's Tsunku-fluenced?
Like, the hole in the throat and the "nasty scar"?
'Cause like, larynx removal... throat... yanno
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby erilaz » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:02 pm

^ My waking mind hadn't thought of the Tsunku connection, but you could be right.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby Mixi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:21 pm

I dreamt there was a virtual reality game without glasses in which you could swim in a pool with H!P members and just hang around with them in general. Nothing lewd, romantic or game-like- just a simulation in which we can be with members we like and talk with them. The best cure for loneliness.

It needs to happen. I cried because Maimi kept me company and I didn't want to leave my dream. :lol:
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby rikkikow » Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:03 am

:cry: LoVendoЯ Dream

How do I describe this disappointment (not quite a nightmare)?

I am in Japan and the four girls are there in this dream. But this dream features only Yuki Uozumi. I get away from the crowd and
visit an ancient site. Nobody was there but me. Then I see Yuki meeting a man there. He is a tall anglo with beard over
6 ft looking about 36 yrs old. I’m thinking boyfriend? Not at all. I observe. She keeps calling him “son” as they talk.

When they departed, I approach Yuki and said I like her guitar playing blah blah blah etc. She was very stand-off-ish, and speaks little English. I said that I saw her in San Francisco. She said, “I think I know where that is,” and left. Next I’m still at this site where I’m in a class full of men. We are waiting for the instructor (Yuki I presume). It had something to do with guitar electronics. These guys are leaning over a wall talking to someone who is below. My friend is one of them. I look to see who is there. It’s Yuki. Nobody knows about my one on one encounter with Yuki earlier and her secret.
[the end]

back to reality:
Well, I’m sorry Yuki. I’m going to have to kick you out of my stable if you can’t do any better than that in my dreams. I’ll be keeping an eye on you. You are going to have to level up or something to win me back. :mikihead:
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Panda-san! Panda-san Power! Panda -san!
rikkikow

Postby otaku_blue » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:49 pm

had a dream about an amazing epic Hello Project single.

so it was a Angerme and Morning Musume PV. and it was very LDH Flower/early E-girls vibe but with personality and choreography relevant to the song...

so Angerme were in like a church stage with a giant cross in background with a lot of aerial shots like Mystery Night setting. then Morning Musume were all chilling like in Ima Sugu the group shot but in a setting of an ice castle like the Ice Witch's castle in Narnia. just killing it. it was amazing.
otaku_blue
Devotee

Postby Shoujo Q » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:41 am

Had a very vivid dream last night about Tsunku.

It involved him going on stage and singing, But it wasn't really singing, it was more making this one sound in many different ways. And he was playing the guitar and there was another guy there singing the lyrics while Tsunku basically just did a harmony with this one sound that came out of his mouth. And then it ended with him licking someones butt hole that came out backwards from this giant vial of pink goo in a totally non sexual but sort of like American shock factor sort of way and that's when I woke up because that was a wtf did I just see/dream/ moment. But the song was great, aside from the whole butt hole incident. :fear:
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project