H!P Hokkaido thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Hokkaido audition 5/15~6/14

Postby Shoujo Q » Fri May 15, 2015 8:31 pm

If I remember correctly, UF has some property up there and I like to think in a tin foil hat way that whoever runs UF has a soft spot for the area. A lot of great H!P members came from there. It's like an untapped well of gold just waiting to be brought to Tokyo.

Think of it in this way, someone from Alaska coming to Hollywood to make it big. That's how I view Hokkaido.

But I also think of this in terms of Up Front Kansai. They have their office and now they want one in Hokkaido. It's smart that they are getting a head start over 48.

It's almost comforting to me as a long time fan to have people from Hokkaido in the group and I'd be sad to see that stop because another mega group dried up the well of potential idols.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Mixi » Fri May 15, 2015 11:04 pm

I don't think plans for SAP48/SPR48/Sapporo48 whatever will be cancelled just because H!P wants to make the city their idol mecca. 48 groups can crush anything in their way. What will happen will happen.

For me, this audition just shows how important Hokkaido is for H!P. Hokkaido girls are a big part of their legacy. It's a shame Country Girls doesn't have more than one of them. Perhaps the Hokkaido girls from this audition will join them when Momoko will inevitably graduate within 2 years. Remember that her stay in CG is temporary and H!P has to think in the long term.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby Shoujo Q » Fri May 15, 2015 11:44 pm

I didn't see anything about cancel, just that UF is getting a foothold in the market before the 48 machine comes steamrolling in and cherry picking all the good seeds.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Amped » Sun May 17, 2015 1:00 am

Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby bisuketto » Sun May 17, 2015 5:24 am

Does this mean that the winner(s) will become a member of one of the groups or just KSS?
bisuketto
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Chinami,KanaTomo,Koha,Duu

Postby Rika-chan » Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 am

I don't understand this audition too !

The winners will join Hello! Project ? a new group or actual group or CG ?
The winners will form a group with only Hokkaido members ?
There will be a Hello Project Hokkaido type like Kansai ?
Just Lost XD
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby Denki » Sun May 17, 2015 11:38 am

I will attempt you help you guys (or make of worse. Lol)

First and for most, this has nothing to do with the failed Country Musume audition (that audition was looking for girls all over Japan, not just in Hokkaido). However, it could be inspired by the group (initial based in Hokkaido) and the recent promoted members from that prefecture (Inaba, Tanimoto).

As of now, they are simply just looking for members specifically from Hokkaido (hence the term "limited"). They did not mentioned if it's to add girls from Hokkaido to an existing group or if it's for a new unit. They did not described if it's for main H!P or something like Hello Pro Kansai, although it's already speculated by Nikkan Sports that it might be for a Sapporo based unit. This audition is not for Hello Pro Kenshuusei, you have to audition for that separately.

The girls selected will have to be able to commute to Sapporo to get training.
Spoiler: show
This is why people like me are speculating that it might be for a Hokkaido unit and/or Hello Pro Sapporo. It would make it easier for future KSS members from there for get training if something like Hello Pro Sapporo happens.

I find this audition to be interesting. With the lack of information we have, it could turn out to be a surprise.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Postby jeiwa42 » Sun May 17, 2015 12:18 pm

I feel like they're just waiting to see what girls they can get to see if they'll make a group, a new kenshuusei situation up there, or both.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby Amped » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:33 pm

a 2nd examination phase of the Hokkaido audition is scheduled to take place in Sapporo city on June 27th.
http://www.hokkaido-audition.com/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:16 pm

They received a lot of applicants and finished the first screening process. They will contact successful applicants.
http://www.hokkaido-audition.com/
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project