Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: Morning Musume. '14 12th gen - Golden audition

Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:50 pm

in this picture I can totally see what Tsunku means by front girl material, its a shame she's not ace material though.

she'll definitely be like Sayu in that aspect.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Maria was chosen to be Sayu's successor. ;)

Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:57 pm

UTB+

Young gangan
ImageImage
Last edited by Amped on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:05 pm

I know so many of you love Maria in the YG photoshoot, but man it bothers me so much that she doesn't look like herself at all there to me. Like if someone posted these photos in the look-a-like thread and went "This looks like Maria" I'd think they were crazy. @_@ I think Maria looks rather unique and that's one of the things I really like about her.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:02 pm

I agree. Plus, she's being super awkward. 12 gen already said they're still super awkward between them (except for pairings Haru-Miki and Maria-Akane) and I wonder if this is purposedly done by staff for them to get used to each other. Hmmmm.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Bomb gravure magazine January

ImageImage
ImageImage

Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Okay, Ogata, you gotta stop doing the chin tilt down smile. You're doing it in every one of your photographs.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:21 am

AyuHikaru wrote:Okay, Ogata, you gotta stop doing the chin tilt down smile. You're doing it in every one of your photographs.

Baby doesn't know how to pose yet, lol, give her time.

I agree though, but I'm sure once she gets more comfortable she'll do it less. I guess she has no idea how else to pose lol.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:33 am

Happy Akane is cute =)
Ogata haha well, she'll eventually learn to do different expressions. She's probably so used to hengao that this is her default non-hengao smile expression XD
Miki, still that kinda awkward but cute expression.
Maria looks different, I think its cause of the way her eyes look her, maybe the angle, but it looks nice.

All these photoshoots theyre getting is great!

Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:29 am

Haruna is still the most difficult for me to get used to. Don't get me wrong, I love all the girls, but Haruna really stands out when I see her next to the other 12ki. Its almost as if she looks like shes not supposed to be in a pop group. She looks like a regular girl who is just hanging around with everyone else or something. She's missing any sort of idol quality. But hey, maybe thats what Tsunku likes about her? I think I just really need to see her perform with the other girls, because right now I can't imagine her doing formation dance. XD That said, I still feel fiercely protective of her. :hehe:
Post a reply