H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Nanami and Kurumi have finished their Kenshuusei training

Postby Parhelion69 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:55 am

Tanapyon was my favorite KSS... :crying:

And Kurumi was among my favorite ones...

At least the other ones I really like have already or are debuting soon (Karin, Murotan).

Makes me wonder... I'd picked Tanapyon or Kurumin instead of that S/mileage new member (the one not being Rikako or Murotan... I don't even know her name :P ), or instead of Yamanaki Risa for Country Girls, both of those picked girls fail in the looks department imho. However, good looks and decent performance skills aren't enough in today's highly competitive scene, even within H!P. Maybe these girls lacked in the personality department or smtg. Obviously management saw they weren't ready or didn't fit any of those groups...

Anyway, I hope the best of luck for both of them, and I hope they can debut anywhere else! (but that they get at least some media attention, I really want to watch them :) )
Parhelion69
Minion

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Nanami and Kurumi have finished their Kenshuusei training

Postby aerosuffly » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:16 am

^ You have your answer there. Image is everything. I think the reason they pick Aikawa Maho because she is claimed to be a huge S/mileage fan who wanted to be in S/mileage from the beginning (which is rare? :P).

^^ H!P can't risk not debuting Hamachan because they might lose all support from Tower Records. :P
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby Starra » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:11 pm

I... can actually see why Nanami wasn't picked. Sure, she was cute and wasn't a bad performer, but she didn't really have that spark that lots of H!P girls have. She was just kinda there. She also never really changed/improved over the years, much like Rie.

Not saying I would've complained if she'd been put in a unit, but eh.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:14 pm

It will be even more interesting to see if new KSS are added at the next event, since they've come from auditions lately and we already have 5 girls from the Morning Musume audition set to debut.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Postby Amped » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:19 pm

the new members of Smileage and Morning Musume. '14 will be filling in at Nama Tamago shows

Murota, Sasaki, Aikawa - 11/29 in Nagoya
Maria, Akane, Murota, Sasaki - 12/6 at Zepp Tokyo
Maria, Akane, Murota, Sasaki, Aikawa - 12/29 at Osaka
http://www.helloproject.com/news/2187/
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby Rika-chan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:52 am

^
thank !
Rika-chan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Momohime, Ruru, Oda, Ogata

Postby Shoujo Q » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:11 pm

I'm sad. Of the two days I COULD go. I'm already going to other concerts. THANKS UF! *shakes fist*
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Amped » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Kenshuusei angel outfit photos for C-ute's Monster Budokan concert

Nama Tamago Show November/December rehearsal blog open
http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/member ... og_tamago/
Amped
High Priest

Favorite Idol: 工どう由愛

Postby JonCC » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Just in case you were wondering if Trainees have some kind of inside info on audition results...
-- Hadn't kenshuuseis got any information about it?

Murota: We had had only rumours. We had been talking about it ever since then though.

Sasaki: We'd been saying all the time "Who will it be? Who will it be?".

Murota: Honestly, ever since Juice=Juice made its debut, we'd get excited every time some kenshuusei got a call to the office, like "Oh, could it be?". Whenever some kenshuuseis got called together, we'd get into a fuss like "OMG! They might have been picked up for a new group!".

-- It must be quite natural, as all the kenshuusei compete with each other for debut.

Murota: But nothing had happened for a long time. And it was when we're getting tired of expecting this and that, the audition for the 12th Gen of Morning Musume '14 and the addition to S/mileage were announced. In fact we also have no source other than the official website to get informations about them from, so we got suspicious like saying "Has anyone got the notification already? Sasaki, Haven't you?" or something. It was just like that.

http://www.helloprojectworld.com/2014/1 ... rs-of.html
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby otaku_blue » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:11 pm

^^

REINA CUTE!
otaku_blue
Devotee

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project