H!P Kenshuusei Thread

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Nanami and Kurumi have finished their Kenshuusei training

Postby boinsie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:52 am

Being denied entrance into three groups in the span of a month, when you've been a loyal KSS for 5 years, has to be a hard blow. It's not easy to blame her for leaving.
boinsie
Guru

Re: Hello! Project Kenshuusei Thread - Nanami and Kurumi have finished their Kenshuusei training

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:07 am

PLOT TWIST:

Nanami is actually the missing Orange Juice link to Juice= Juice
Last edited by 321BreakinOut on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 am

Trying to get what you did there but I can't...
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby jeiwa42 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:23 am

= sign has 2 lines, meaning 2 different people, so one would be Aina (who left) and the other being Nanami...or at least that's how I saw it...

Also, wow, 5 years. I seem to underestimate how long of a time that is because if I think about it, Berryz just doubled that amount and they're LEAVING now, so...for her to be in KSS for that long is a lot...

We sure have lost a lot of KSS (debut and left). I wonder if all their voices are absent from album...sure would be nice since it'd be a great chance to hear the other's voices.
KAE-DID IT!!! I am proud to have kept her KSS photo as my avatar since Feb 2, 2014, three years ago!!!
jeiwa42
Minion

Favorite Idol: MuroMinaTaguKisoORisaKaedi

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:31 am

No.

The Equal sign is usually orange in their banners and that's like a link between "Juice" and "Juice" as in, something missing

:(
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby CaptainBerryzGiraffe » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:37 am

ohhhhhh see originally you had it as "MiSSiNG oRANge" so i thought the caps had some significance. xD
Now i got it. :P
No Berryz, No Life.
Please people, I'm a "he" not a "she".
CaptainBerryzGiraffe
Devotee

Location: A giant crocodile-shaped island next to a huge apple
Favorite Idol: Cappy, Daaishi, Duu, Maho

Postby 321BreakinOut » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:51 am

Just a conspiracy theory that since Ju=Ju never really graduated Kenshuusei Tsunku might add some girls in (being that he did state the possibility of additions is possible in the future)

*coughresop2cough*
321BreakinOut
Devotee

Postby aerosuffly » Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Amped wrote:Mizuki said she got a mail the other day from a friend (no name mentioned), they were in a unit together. The contents read "Thank You", "I'm Sorry".

先日、あるユニットで一緒に歌っていた仲間からメールがきて…そこには
「ありがとう」と「ごめんね」って内容で…
それは聖にというだけではなく
お伝えしたい方たちが沢山居るだろうなと思ったので…

聖こそ頑張って!とありがとうって気持ちでいっぱいです。

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 02272.html

she was talking about Nanami and Shugo Chara Egg.

This makes me teary. :crying:

This makes it even more obvious that it was Nanami's decision to leave. Must be very hard for her.
From the kenshuusei introduction video, she seems to realize she is lacking behind the younger KSS.
It is heartbreaking to accept a defeat, but accepting a defeat make you stronger.

UUG needs another color.
aerosuffly
Minion

Postby boinsie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Have you never listened to an UUG song? 7 colors. XD
boinsie
Guru

Postby Jessi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:34 am

So this year all my favorite girls debuted except for Hamachan and Ruru.... I'm crossing my fingers for another group after berryz goes on hiatus. I still think their budget will go to a new group. I'm hoping for a group of 7 girls. We need more larger groups. Someone suggested Country Girls may be taking Satoda Mai's budget. I'm hoping thats true!!! Even though she wasn't in H!P anymore I'm sure UpFront wont mind the shuffling of funding.

Also people were saying that Ruru and Manaka needed their own groups so that they could become center in those groups (as a reason why they didn't get into Morning Musume) So far Manaka is in Country Girls and I think could be center. With that being set, Ruru can be the front girl of the post-haitus-berryz group.

Hamachan I just plain love and think deserves to be in a group. Looking back at the audition footage for Morning Musume 11ki I think she didn't get in because she cracked under pressure and started crying :( Its been a long time since then though so I hope she's grown alot.
youtube.com/luciditi
Jessi

Favorite Idol: 佐藤 優樹

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project