Boob Chatter

Manga, Anime, Gaming, Sports, TV, Film

Moderators: Sohee, Moh

Re: [1/23] Morning Musume's 52nd Single "Help me!!"

Postby Starra » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:52 pm

That's my one problem with shirts. I'd still fit into all my old tops if breasts weren't, you know, a thing.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby Zunu » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Lol, Starra, you and your bewbs. :P Hurry up and go to Japan so you can report on how you wowed the natives. :giggle:
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Starra » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Problem is I wear baggy tops so I don't show them off too much XD.
Starra
Prophet

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Like I said, I wear a Large and they handle my boobs fine (I recently went bra shopping and got measured, I'm an F cup American, which is one size up from a DDD -- before you ask, I cannot wear button up shirts at all, I wear a medium/large normally but can't get button ups over my breasts in those sizes and X-large and XX-large are far too big in the stomach) but yes, always buy a size up in Asian sizes or you'll find yourself squeezing into them

Roy wears a small/medium in American T's but finds that Large fits him best in Asian styles.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 pm

I'm DD, so I totally understand the feeling. It's weird -- I lost about 8kg last year and my boobs stayed the exact same size as they were before. They don't gain or lose weight. It all goes to my stomach :crying: . (Not accusing you of being fat or anything btw, I'm just pointing out that mine are naturally large.)

Obviously it's not as bad as you, but they're still a pain in the ass either way XD.
Starra
Prophet

Postby AyuHikaru » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:08 pm

I'm naturally large chested as well. I'm a little over 200 (90kg) now, but there was a time I was only around 150-160 (68KG) and my boobs shrunk... one size. I went to a DDD. Whoo. I want a breast reduction.

I'm going to mention again here I'm tall (5'7" or 170cm) so I'm not THAT fat XD
Last edited by AyuHikaru on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AyuHikaru
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Harunan, Murotan

Postby Starra » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:10 pm

I'm about... 70kg or so (I'm not sure). I'd probably get a breast reduction if I hadn't already had my many surgeries. I just don't see it as worth it tbh.

EDIT: I don't mean that it's not worth it for some people. I totally understand. But personally, since I know my body doesn't cope well with surgery, I feel like I shouldn't have any unnecessary ones.
Starra
Prophet

Re: Boob Chatter

Postby Pavlova » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:56 am

Okay so I'm late to this party BUT

sorta unrelated but still boob related

Okay so I'm a D cup (5'1", average-ish weigh, technically overweight but my "healthy weight" is between 98 and 103 lbs according to my bone size and stuff so i'm never much above that, my fat % is "normal")

And then whenever I mention that people are like "hell no you aren't". and then I'm like, my bras are D-cups, and they fit me, so then I typically get an answer like "I/my sister/my friend am/is a 38D and she's MUCH BIGGER than you" and i'm like "well I'm a 32/34D so that's normal" and then they just go, always "well that doesn't count", or they just keep saying I'm not a D-cup.

what.

what the actual fuck.
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

Postby boinsie » Sun May 05, 2013 2:28 pm

I tend to try to not get in battles with people over that type of thing. Several years back I would lecture people on proper bra fitting: how all the sizes technically work, how you shouldn't commit to "sister sizing" because it's just encouraging the bigbox bra manufacturers to continue making the same limited size runs that they want to make (34-44A-D/DD, essentially) to raise their bottom line, instead of actually creating all the sizes women need and are, etc... but overall it didn't seem like information anyone wanted to hear. Apparently most women would rather wear incorrectly fitting bras that they only have to spend $10 on.
So at some point I decided that that's their choice and to mind my own business.

Speaking of which, in the Seattle area there are Nordstrom Rack stores (basically the clearance/overstock stores of all the surrounding Nordstrom stores), and I've actually been able to walk into a store and buy a bra that fits me off the rack and it's so surreal compared to my normal shopping-online-routine. :drool:
boinsie
Guru

Postby Moh » Sun May 05, 2013 3:29 pm

I wish I could afford nice bras that fit. :lol: I'm a 40C, but I end up having to buy 42C's because they don't seem to sell the 40's around here. Tbh, I'm lucky I can even find the 42's. :roll:
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Next

Return to TALK: General Talk