Switch to full style
Manga, Anime, Gaming, Sports, TV, Film
Post a reply

Re: Bad Thread

Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:23 am

I told you men's clothing and fashion was bad. It's been that way a long long time. Why?

:crazy:

Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:03 am

This is pretty bad. Better stick to eye exams, Rand. :|

Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:29 am

^ Never mind that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton said the same in 2008, and that many other Democratic politicians, trial lawyers, and celebrity spokespeople still say it. Nope, it's only when Republican presidential hopefuls say it that it's worthy of scorn…

Regardless, I don't believe that's the purpose of this thread.

Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:03 pm

TotallyUncool wrote:This is the bad thread. It serves no useful purpose. Do bad things here.
:mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead: :mikihead:
That's what I said when I created this thread, and that's what I meant!
And baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad is what you make it! :mikihead:

And if anybody argues, I may start posting close-up pictures of knee surgery, just to remind people of what baaaaaaad really is. XD

Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:12 pm

I wanna see knee surgery! Let's get some TU patella!!
(But, I mean, technically that would go in the Show a... thread. :roll: )

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:10 pm

My knees are (at this point) untouched, but I did dig up a hot, sexy knee-surgery image for anybody who wants a real thrill :drool: (if you know what I mean :fear: ).
Warning: This image shows real knee surgery in a clean, up-to-date surgical setting, performed by a qualified, experienced surgeon using FDA-approved surgical tools and standard techniques, but it is very graphic :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear:

Spoiler: show

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:28 am

^ Boo!

Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:04 am

Knee surgery is always better in a haunted, abandoned shopping mall. XD
Post a reply