Switch to full style
Manga, Anime, Gaming, Sports, TV, Film
Post a reply

Re: Bad Thread

Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:11 am

I listen to all their singles on shuffle regularly.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:48 pm

I attempted to pole-dance to "Bird" in karaoke. :fear:
At least I wasn't singing. There's bad, and then there's excruciating. :crazy:

Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:01 pm

What is this thread? Why have I not discovered it until now? It is glorious :mikihead:

Edit: Not enough bad in this post, so um, I reused one of my old essays for a history class I took recently! Ha!

Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:55 am

This post is about bad people like me, who chases their little sisters constantly in order to show them H!P stuff. :devil:

(Now for ral, I'm bad for real. I skip most of my college classes just because of laziness or other trivial reasons and then I got to study intensively days before the exams in order to pass them. My mum thinks I actually assist most of the classes :sad: )

Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:45 pm

I think its normal for college students to skip classes. :fear:
I swear, I've been in classes where there is less than 20 people in a normal day, but then the exam comes in and all 40+ students show up. XD

I've always been a procrastinator (ever since elementary school). :s But I did skipped one of my classes to study for my macroeconomics exam. ;___; It was so hard, more than half the class were still in the room in the "30 minutes before time's up" mark. Since the course has a slight curve, I barely made the C mark again.

The class I skipped was a general Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access class. The curve in that course is so ridiculous, its almost impossible to fail the class. :hehe:

Obviously, this could go in the School Rant thread, but i felt like replying the post above. :s

Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:56 pm

I'm so bad that I can't think of anything bad to do. That's how badly bad I am. :fear:

Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:27 pm

I pissed some off on Twitter/Instagram today so much they unfollowed me :/

Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:01 pm

I've done that a few times on Facebook. Sometimes, it's been the kind of situation where I just say well, whatever, but a couple of times its been exactly the person I did not want to piss off, and it's been for reasons that were apparently so personal that I all I could say was WTF! :fear:

Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:57 am

i just dropped a mug and it smashed, i did it deliberately, im naughty :P

Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:33 pm

...My mom has this leftover ice cream cake from my sister's b-day which she's saving for my stepsiblings...
but they're going to florida tomorrow morning... so my stepdad and I ate the cake. xD
WE'RE SO BAD!
Post a reply