What Have You Bought / Been Playing / Finished?

Manga, Anime, Gaming, Sports, TV, Film

Moderators: Sohee, Moh

Re: What Have You Bought / Been Playing / Finished?

Postby RpgN » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:19 pm

I finished Prinny Can I really be the Hero? on the PSP 2 days ago. And I'm about to finish Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver as well. Might finish it today if I get around it.

The other games I've been playing lately are: Super Mario Sunshine on the wii (gamecube game), Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology on the PSP and some classic Nes games on the 3DS. I completed Donkey Kong Jr. and The Legend of Zelda out of them, am currently busy with Ice Climber.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby Mixi » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:09 pm

According to Canada Post, I should get my copy of Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 by noon tomorrow.
Mixi
Minion

Favorite Idol: 和田彩花

Postby Rm88 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:43 pm

I have never played a DQM game. It looks like I can't go wrong with them, though, it's supposedly Dragon Quest + Pokémon :lol: And would be a really nice "last game" for my DS along with Kirby Mass Attack and Aliens: Infestation.
Rm88

Postby Rm88 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:48 pm

^ Kirby Mass Attack is freaking fantastic. You people should buy it even you don't usually like Kirby, it doesn't even play as a Kirby game.
Rm88

Postby RpgN » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:46 pm

I'm definitely going to play it someday, it does look awesome but I think most Kirby games look awesome really.

The last game I've completed was Portal 1 on the PS3, it was a great game and experience. Currently I'm busy with Wrecking Crew (nes/3DS), Super Mario Sunshine and Dark Cloud 1 :)
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby Rm88 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 am

^ Sunshine is my favorite 3D platformer ever. Awesome level design, music, atmosphere, I love everything about it. The FLUDD-less levels are so awesome and challenging! I'd play a game consisting entirely on levels like those.
Rm88

Postby Bakajo Nono » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:13 am

I've been playing The World Ends With You.
Bakajo Nono
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby RpgN » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Rm88 wrote:^ Sunshine is my favorite 3D platformer ever. Awesome level design, music, atmosphere, I love everything about it. The FLUDD-less levels are so awesome and challenging! I'd play a game consisting entirely on levels like those.

I loved pretty much all of the game and think it's my favourite mario platformer so far (haven't played Galaxy ones yet). Agreed about all the awesomeness.

The FLUDD-less levels offered some nice distractions and they were a welcome challenge but I adored the FLUDD levels as well. To have freedom reaching higher places etc.

I don't get the hate the game received really, it's more fun than Super Mario 64 (ds). And I've completed the game a couple of days ago and collected around 111 shine sprites. It's really annoying trying to find the last 22 blue coins :P

The next game I continued with out of my huge backlog was, Baten Kaitos on the gamecube. Another game I'm having an awesome time with. Last time I was in disc 2 before reaching Wazn, now I'm further in dics 2. Just completed the nation of Durh and had to speak with Larikush.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby boinsie » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:54 am

I should probably play Sunshine one of these days... for some reason when it originally came out it just flew so under my radar (despite it being a full-fledged Mario platformer)... and then within the Mario Sports games I fell in love with Petey, but had no idea where he had actually come from. XD

As for myself! I'm currently playing Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS and Kirby Mass Attack. I'm off-and-on working on Katamari Forever (completed all the levels one time through, but now there's the option to go back through them on turbo mode, plus collecting all the Cousins and Presents I've missed, etc..).
boinsie
Guru

Postby Rm88 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:13 am

I'm playing Kirby Mass Attack, Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge and Gargoyle's Quest.

Kirby is great, Megaman is great, Gargoyle's Quest is slow, clunky and absurdly difficult.
Rm88

PreviousNext

Return to TALK: General Talk