Switch to full style
Manga, Anime, Gaming, Sports, TV, Film
Post a reply

Re: Things that I'm hating right now...

Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:30 pm

What I'm hating right now is that song on the new iPod nano commercial. I mute the TV every time that thing comes on lately. D:<

Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:35 am

I'm hating the Portland State University tech department. Cause they had my computer for 5 days and couldn't fix a problem that I fixed in 1 day. And when they gave me my computer back (unfixed) they said I needed to reformat the whole thing. Idiots. I just downloaded a free virus scanner, scanned, and it was fixed. No reformatting, no $$, and only a day worth of work.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:24 pm

Spammers. Spammers. Spammers.

My friend has not scanned his computer properly, his computer is compromised by hax0rs or goddamn unwise use of unknown proxies.

Now spammers have all of msn adresses, and all of his contacts have all of his contacts.

Nice. :@

Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:29 am

I kinda killed my tongue drinking coffee that was too hot. This was yesterday morning and I still feel it.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:09 am

The fact that I ran out of chocolate and I'm not able to buy any as it is already 00:07...=__=

Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:13 am

The exchange rate of US dollars to yen. 1.00 JPY = 0.0102558 USD right now. That's 20% more than when I was in Japan last spring. :swear:

Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:41 am

Lucky for some.

I want a car part from the US. Fine, I resisted using my credit card at the time and decided to wait until I've saved up the full amount. $US1500.
Okay back then our $AU was a healthy $US 0.95 but how times have changed.

That $1500 now becomes $2245 :worried:
I just can not justify the additional 30% + premium over what it was a couple of months back, so the car goes without.

Just one of those things in life hey.

Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:35 am

Moh wrote:What I'm hating right now is that song on the new iPod nano commercial. I mute the TV every time that thing comes on lately. D:<

I hate the I'm Mac this is PC commercials >_> I mute it every time. My older sister then yells at me...-.-;

My older sister is annoying the heck out of me!! RAR -.-

Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:05 pm

Hotmail's new layout, wtf. Now I can't use up and down buttons to go through my emails. ):<

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:22 am

That school starts again at Monday...DD:
Post a reply