Moderators: Sohee, Moh

Re: Things that I'm hating right now...

Postby 22Tsuji22 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:21 am

My english essay! >_>
22Tsuji22
Acolyte

Postby erilaz » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:52 am

I'm hating the fact that the first Buono! concert is a week and a half after the EC grad concert. I was thinking about taking a one-week vacation to go to the grad concert, but if I were to stay to see Buono! as well, I'd have to lose another week's wages and pay for another week in a hotel, not to mention the cost of the concert and the requisite concert goods. In other words, it would cost me an additional $1500 or so to stay for Buono! (and even more if I actually want to do anything during the time between concerts), and I don't think I can justify that. :(
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby RinaReeChan » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:37 am

The pointless TV ads that they replay constantly; "Visit Australia". "Visit Ireland", "Visit New Zealand", "Visit Florida". A TV ad wouldn't convince me to go on holiday somewhere O_O
RinaReeChan
Senior Initiate

Postby Chatin » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:46 am

esm wrote:I have a problem with Facebook too (apart from just being on it too much). I feel like it destroys my relationship with some friends. Like, we haven't seen each other in real life for some time but because we have random, meaningless exchange of words on Facebook, I don't feel like I miss on what's going on with them... when in reality, we're actually missing on what's going on with each other.

If that made sense...

And you have to wonder if the pointless messages is better than nothing at all. I'm not always sure they are.
Chatin
Minion

Postby Amped » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:05 am

stupid jack in the box commercial with the crying and whining baby dudes. :@
Amped
High Priest

Postby esm » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:01 am

RinaReeChan wrote:The pointless TV ads that they replay constantly; "Visit Australia". "Visit Ireland", "Visit New Zealand", "Visit Florida". A TV ad wouldn't convince me to go on holiday somewhere O_O

lol for me I'm hating political ads on TV. It was the TV at a lounge at the university so I couldn't turn it off, but I was too lazy to go sit elsewhere.
Chatin wrote:And you have to wonder if the pointless messages is better than nothing at all. I'm not always sure they are.

Exactly. Darn Facebook lol
esm

Favorite Idol: Reina, Eripon, Nakky

Postby 22Tsuji22 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:26 am

esm wrote:lol for me I'm hating political ads on TV. It was the TV at a lounge at the university so I couldn't turn it off, but I was too lazy to go sit elsewhere.

Political ads are so annoying...They need to stop...Although watching Disney channel one channel that remains immune!!
22Tsuji22
Acolyte

Postby Sayange » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:30 am

esm wrote:I have a problem with Facebook too (apart from just being on it too much). I feel like it destroys my relationship with some friends. Like, we haven't seen each other in real life for some time but because we have random, meaningless exchange of words on Facebook, I don't feel like I miss on what's going on with them... when in reality, we're actually missing on what's going on with each other.

If that made sense...

Facebook sux. :P
Sayange
Hierophant

Postby Starra » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:55 am

Ugh I feel like crap and am really tired. I only got 6 hours of sleep last night.

I've only been out of bed once today. I'm hungry but I cbfed getting up. Also I need to do some correspondence work out of my science booklet but it's down the other end of the house...
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby erilaz » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:16 pm

22Tsuji22 wrote:Political ads are so annoying...They need to stop...

What's even worse is the political telemarketing, which is coming in earlier and earlier. I always screen my calls anyway, but it pisses me off when my phone is already ringing before my alarm clock has gone off. :@
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

PreviousNext

Return to TALK: General Talk