10%
Niigaki Risa - Egao ni Namida ~THANK YOU! DEAR MY FRIENDS~
35%
C-ute - Kanashiki Heaven
20%

Total votes : 20

Re: PV Poll Group 3 - Round 3

Postby wotakubrandon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:06 am

Yeah they looked cool but it was basically that terrible video from C-ute's album before last with better music. Like it's a close up version lol.
wotakubrandon

Postby iceymoon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:03 am

what? hell no. even just the Live version was filmed and edited better than most H!P concerts are. then the costumes were the best we've seen in a ℃-ute PV, the dance we all know is awesome, the quality of the camera is AMAZING (it's the camera i keep wishing they would use for their regular PV's.. the one they use for e-Hello DVD's and such), the lighting is also great, and the performances are PERFECT. intense even when they were just standing still. this is in big part thanks to Airi because, as we all know, she has a gift of connecting with the camera. all it was lacking was more variety in shots and a story, but this was a B-SIDE PV and we really don't expect story from our H!P PV's.

Gaki's PV was cute and i like the photo thing, but Gaki has always had problems keeping up being interesting when she's not doing choreography. she slips into her forced smile and starts doing cheesy gestures.. which granted works sometimes, but not when she's the only one on camera and so it's 5 full minutes of that. so like i said, it's plenty cute and i love me some Gaki, but the main thing her PV has going for is the set and props.
iceymoon

Postby wotakubrandon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 am

I mean the performance was the best part though. Them standing and singing with wind blown hair isn't really interesting.
wotakubrandon

Postby iceymoon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:43 am

true, it would be less interesting without the live. but the combination of beauty shots where she just ogle at them mixed in with more interesting shots (choreography/action etc.) is usually what we like about H!P PV's anyway. that's what Renai Hunter is and nobody is claiming that PV to be terrible. XD

i think perhaps we're used to PV's seeming less static/more interesting because there is more girls to showcase, and therefore the shots are more varied by default. and possibly a good strategy to use when a PV is released by a duo is to include more shots to off set the lack of change in the people on screen, but again... this is a b-side. even The Matenrou Show, an A-side, didn't get this much. :lol:

that being said, Loving you Too much is equally deserving of praise for how far they went to make a PV for a b-side. really, the only thing that would make that PV better is better styling. everything else was awesome!
iceymoon

Previous

Return to Song Poll