[NEWS] Keyakizaka46 Members Announced!

AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48, KKS, Nogizaka46, No Sleeves

Moderator: Moh

[NEWS] Keyakizaka46 Members Announced!

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:48 pm

(This actually was announced a few weeks ago, but I saw no posts for it so I'm making this thread now lol. Hope this is okay.)

Members (Kenkyuusei as of now):
Suzuki Mizuho, Hirate Yurina, Kobayashi Yui, Harada Aoi, Yonetani Nanami, Imaizumi Yui, Shiida Manaka, Koike Minami, Harada Mayu, Saito Fuyuka, Ozeki Rika, Watanabe Risa, Moriya Akane, Oda Nana, Suzumoto Miyu, Satou Shiori, Uemura Rina, Habu Mizuho, Ishimori Nijika, Nagasawa Nanako, Sugai Yuka, Watanabe Rika (Total Number: 22)

The members were officially announced on August 21, 2015. Will post more information later.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Re: [NEWS] Keyakizaka46 Members Announced!

Postby Pavlova » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:27 am

Yeah I didn't make a post about it because there were no profiles yet but thanks for making the post, maintaining this entire board by myself is hard lol.
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

Postby BerryzCelebration » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:38 am

Pavlova wrote:Yeah I didn't make a post about it because there were no profiles yet but thanks for making the post, maintaining this entire board by myself is hard lol.

It's alright! I can see how stressful it can be, keeping up with all of these threads on your own, especially while newer members/groups are popping up.

If you want, I can work exclusively on Keyazaki46 to save less stress. I'd say NGT48 too, but they have so much going on that it's even hard for me to keep up with them lol.
BerryzCelebration

Postby Pavlova » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:57 am

I'm just swarmed with work right now, I'll do a couple threads and updates later today but yeah if you want to take care of Keyakizaka I'd be grateful.

I think I'm behind on Nogizaka and NMB at this point... will do the new NMB single thread later. I'm just so exhausted. Plus the single threads are so tedious lol.
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

Postby BerryzCelebration » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:30 pm

Pavlova wrote:I'm just swarmed with work right now, I'll do a couple threads and updates later today but yeah if you want to take care of Keyakizaka I'd be grateful.

I think I'm behind on Nogizaka and NMB at this point... will do the new NMB single thread later. I'm just so exhausted. Plus the single threads are so tedious lol.

You don't have to worry, I already made the NMB Single's thread lol. And I'll probably work on AKB48's 7th album and Nogizaka later. If you have that much work, I can make the threads.
BerryzCelebration

Return to JPOP: AKB48