[NEWS] NGT48 1st generation announced

AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48, KKS, Nogizaka46, No Sleeves

Moderator: Moh

[NEWS] NGT48 1st generation announced

Postby Pavlova » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:16 am

22 girls are part of the 1st generation. 12 of them come from Niigata preferecture. The youngest is 12 and the oldest is 20.

They are added to Kitahara Rie, who was transferred during the 2015 shuffle, the concurrent member Kashiwagi Yuki as well as the two draft members which were picked by Rie during the second draft. NGT48 now has 26 members.

[I will add more information as I get it.]
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

Re: [NEWS] NGT48 1st generation announced

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Okay #5 definitely resembles Asakura Kiki and #61 resembles Sakichy a bit.
Lookswise they're all pretty but I'm really interested in #6. She has a mysterious aura around her.
BerryzCelebration

Favorite Idol: Mikitty/Chinami

Postby Pavlova » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:09 am

I'm really annoyed because this announcement has been made forever ago and we STILL don't have an official member's list with names and pictures or anything. Just this one picture.

Sooo frustrating.

You're right, #6 looks really cute. I can't wait to see them evolve. Idol henshin go!
Pavlova
Minion

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Pavlova wrote:I'm really annoyed because this announcement has been made forever ago and we STILL don't have an official member's list with names and pictures or anything. Just this one picture.

Sooo frustrating.

You're right, #6 looks really cute. I can't wait to see them evolve. Idol henshin go!

Wait.... Their names haven't even been released yet? What are they waiting for?
BerryzCelebration

Postby Pavlova » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:28 am

That's an excellent question to which I do not have the answer.

The website still shows information about the audition, and we know they are supposed to start performing on October 1st.

So the only members we know about are the draft members + Kitarie and Yukirin.

I guess I'll post a little about the draft members since not everyone might know about them.

Both of them were in Baito AKB while it lasted, and elected to apply for the 2nd draft, which began shortly after the end of Baito AKB.

Nishigata Marina is 19 years old, and is a Kojiharu and Matsui Rena fan. She's pretty funny? That's the little I remember about her.

Ogino Yuka is 16 years old, she's a good dancer, she likes Yuihan and Tani Marika.

Other known members are Kitarie (permanent member, captain) and Yukirin (concurrent membership with AKB48) which I'm sure everyone knows about but I'll share a couple of things while we wait for the 1st generation list...

Kitahara Rie is one of the only 2 members to ever fall out of senbatsu during the senbatsu elections to come back at a later year. She was in senbatsu for four years (the first four elections) and in undergirls for 2 years (5th and 6th) to come back at her best rank ever in the 7th election. She wrote the lyrics to one of Not Yet's songs. She's originally from Aichi, the prefecture of SKE48 which is probably why she was granted a (slightly short lived) concurrent position with the group in 2012. When her concurrent position was cancelled, Matsui Rena got mad and upset about it on stage.

Yukirin auditioned from Morning Musume's 8th generation and did not make it to the final stage. She also auditioned for AKB's 1st generation auditioned and failed, but tried again for third gen and made it. She can play the trombone and drums. She is THE AKB gravure queen above all others. She held a concurrent position in NMB48 for about a year. She had a huge scandal that management totally ignored :D She has been in senbatsu for every senbatsu election, starting in at 8 and 9, but then staying in the top 4 ever since the third election. She was second only to the winner last year. She's a huge Morning Musume fan, and a huge fan of Ishikawa Rika whom she got to interview once. She has covered some MM songs in her solo concerts and some AKB events :)
Pavlova
Minion

Postby BerryzCelebration » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:19 pm

I hope they release information soon though because I really want to know more about #6.

Thanks for the information! I'm already a bit familiar with KitaRie and Yukirin, just not the two draft members.
BerryzCelebration

Postby Pavlova » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:01 am

Official website has finally been updated

Member profiles here:

http://ngt48.jp/profile

I have to work right now but I'll try to translate as best as I can later.

I think the girl you were curious about is Takakura Moeka though.

Nicknames: Mocchan, Okappa
DOB: 2001/4/23
Youtube intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE92OIXwgw8
Pavlova
Minion

Postby BerryzCelebration » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:34 am

Thank you for her name! Moeka... It's pretty. In the group photo she literally looks like a doll. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her soon.
BerryzCelebration

Postby Zunu » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:08 pm

I have no particular intention of following this group but it is interesting that they've inducted a couple of 20 year olds. Also that Moeka girl has something vaguely Takahashi Aichan going on.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby BerryzCelebration » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:40 pm

Okay so I've finally found my two favorites in the group as of now AKA the two girls I noticed the most out of the first picture released of them a while back: Takakura Moeka and Nishimura Nanako. My shy baby and the girl who looks like she'd probably be an H!P member lol.
BerryzCelebration

Return to JPOP: AKB48