The AKB48 questions thread

AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48, KKS, Nogizaka46, No Sleeves

Moderator: Moh

Re: The AKB48 questions thread

Postby Starra » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Er, does anybody have or know of a site that has profiles and pictures of the SKE48 members? I don't even know their official site.
中澤裕子紺野あさ美萩原舞金澤朋子山﨑愛生梁川奈々美加賀楓須藤茉麻田村芽実平井美葉清野桃々姫福田真琳松本わかな岸本ゆめの・松原ユリヤ♡
Starra
Prophet

Favorite Idol: Nakazawa Yuuko

Postby mrwaffle » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:21 pm

Sutarrah wrote:Er, does anybody have or know of a site that has profiles and pictures of the SKE48 members? I don't even know their official site.

http://www.ske48.co.jp/
mrwaffle
Initiate

Postby Kanako » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:30 am

Thanks Naomi, Sayange and Waffle :)
Kanako
Senior Initiate

Postby lynnkung » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:53 pm

do they still perform at the theater at akihabara?
lynnkung
Acolyte

Postby erilaz » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:46 pm

^ Yep. You can see the schedule for the coming week's theater performances here: http://www.akb48.co.jp/information/theater.php

And here's the main schedule, where you can see the past couple of months: http://www.akb48.co.jp/about/schedule/

Team A is pink, Team K green, Team B blue, Team 4 yellow, and SDN48 grey. Bargain priced shows are in orange (Teams B and 4 only, as far as I can tell), and special concerts are maroon. Click on the date for specifics, such as which members are performing, since the senbatsu are often away doing other things. For example, Acchan did only two theater shows this past month: the AKB48 Theater 6th Anniversary show on the 8th and the Team A show on the 27th, but not the Team A show on the 21st.

STAGE48 has detailed info in English on how to apply for theater tickets: http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2765
I've never managed to get a ticket to a theater show. The best I ever got was a cancel machi (waiting list) ticket back in February 2009.
"Sometimes it seems as though the whole point of the Japanese writing system is to keep non-Japanese people from understanding what the hell is going on." — Dave Barry
erilaz
Lazarus

Favorite Idol: 矢口真里

Postby questorminator » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Feels a little wierd asking an AKB-related question, but I've finally come around to watching their Mechaike Specials last year (both the Center Baka and the Sports fest), and I was wondering what Kawaei Rina's exact words were when she said "that's a lie, dammit!". I'm not familiar with the words, maybe she used slang or a dialect, but I can't get it off my mind. I haven't been to H!O for months and I'm not that keen on leafing through the various AKB-related sites so I hope you guys can help me out.

And is it just me or did Sashihara and Minegishi a little pissed off of Okamura's incessant jabs at their scandals? Sorry if this is late (those shows were aired last year, after all), but I'm sure you guys know I'm not an AKB fan, even though I do like their brand of comedy.
questorminator
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Pavlova » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Hmmm I'll look it up and answer this properly tomorrow, I know the exact words were something I really noticed back when I watched it.

As for Sasshi and Miichan.. I don't know, they seemed to be taking it okay/not usual or out of place for their "character", at least that's what I got from it

The mechaike bakajo sp was seriously hilarious though.
Pavlova
Minion

Favorite Idol: Shimizu Saki

Previous

Return to JPOP: AKB48