Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:00 am

Just a reminder, the names will be shuffled tonight! ^^

Re: ~JPLOP's Secret Santa 2012!~

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Any last minute additions?! :)

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Eh, I'd say 12's a good haul. ^^

First thing in the morning I'll have my "house elf" shuffle names and PM everyone. ^^

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:38 pm

A few people have PMed me wanting their giftees to flesh out their like/dislike lists a little bit more. If your list is on the shorter side, think about adding some more things. :miki:

-Benevolent Randomizer

Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:21 am

DARC, you should put up your infoez. ^^

No, I'm not your Secret Santa again this year ( :hehe: ), but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that whoever does have you might want some hints. :whistling:

Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:39 am

Boinsie is an amazing secret Santa you guys O_O .

But ok fine. I was really ok with my Santa getting me anything.
But if you are from another country I think getting me something related to where you are from is really cool.
I like Mickey Mouse, lanyards and keychains. White chocolate is the best chocolate.

Is that enough? :happy:

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:51 am

So I'm thinking about doing my Secret Santa (not gonna shorten that!) shopping tomorrow. Er, considering I have to ship to the States, how much time should I allow? I've never really posted things over there before, so I have no clue :unsure: . I'm willing to pay the shipping costs -- I just don't want my person to receive their gift(s?) late.

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 am

It varies dependent on what type of shipping you end up going with, and to what country you're sending.
Judging off of the New Zealand Post website, for International Economy shipping you should expect 10-25 business days, for International Air shipping you'd be looking at 2-10 business days, for Economy Courier it'd be 2-6 business days, and for International Express Courier it'd be 1-5 business days. You'd probably be looking to choose that second option. XD
Once you actually have all your things packed away in the box you're planning to mail stuff in, you can check out the estimated mailing time and cost online. ^^

Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Which reminds me -- I have to find out about interplanetary mailing rates, and see what kind of deal I can get on a full genome's worth of velociraptor DNA.
Picky, picky people! XD

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Is anyone gonna wait till Christmas to open their secret Santa gift? :3
Post a reply