Switch to full style
Read me now, please.
Post a reply

New Management

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:05 pm

It was an open secret that this board was previously hosted by "Zunu."

He contacted me about three weeks ago, said he was tired of the idol business, and countless behind-the-scenes bickering with the 2nd in charge guy, "bionsie," and from now on would be focusing his efforts on acquiring large quantities of pixelated av.

So as of today, this JPLOP.COM will be joining the NihonGoGo.com family of forums, best known for AKB-48.COM. Seriously. How the fuck did Akimoto pass up that domain we will never know but it has been a gold mine for us. OK, that whole "Nozomi Online" thing didn't work out like we planned but still, I'm telling you, just from the T-shirt income alone I can usually cover about half of my cellphone bill. Top that, losers. Anyway, welcome to the big leagues guys, we'll be transitioning you little by little over the following weeks.

Jet Ready Go

Re: New Management

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Nice.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Besides, every since Akimoto and Tsunku stepped into that matter transmitter together and emerged as the grotesque, fly-headed Aki-Tsun, it's only been a matter of time before AKB absorbed everything.

Coming soon to a not-so-alternate universe near you: AKBMusumeSoShi. :fear:

Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:46 am

Cool that there's new management I guess, though if the announcement is to be believed a conflict of interest exists due to the behaviour of one associated group.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:03 am

x
Last edited by otaku_blue on Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:30 am

Don't worry, it'll be back tomorrow.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:52 am

Mr. Parhelion-mutually-simultaneous-oral-sex-act, you are not entirely incorrect. We at NihonGoGo.com are already experiencing a bit of buyer's remorse at our purchase of this domain. We thought you all would be stoked to join the greatest jpop forum in the history of the internet, but clearly we've bought into buzzkill-central.com. So if one of you sad Hello! Project devotees wants to buy this website from us, we'll be happy to unload it, lock, stock and barrel.

Bidding starts at one round-trip ticket from the East Coast of the US to Tokyo along with hotel accomodations and a valid concert and handshake event ticket, preferably with one of the more "accomodating" members of the AKB family like Riho from Team KII, or sweet sweet Akicha, I'd like to "kaerou" with THAT, if you get my drift....

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:21 pm

I hope you'll settle for a Merchant Marine ticket, a capsule hotel and a handshake with Sumire "Quisling" Satou.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Hey boinsie, looks like he's finally gone around the bend. If you wanna, y'know, "relieve him of duty," I got yer back.

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:56 pm

I wouldn't necessarily place my confidence in her sanity either. :fear:
Post a reply