1. Saturn: She's just the best. I love her personality, and her senshi's powers. She's the most powerful after Sailor Moon and it's just so awesome. She has such a heartwrenching story, but she's such a positive character herself. Love love love. And I love her look. Short, straight, black hair is wonderful. <3 It also helps that I think she's the most consistently well-handled character in the manga, original anime, and even the disastrous English dub.
2. Moon: I LOVE MY PRINCESS. She's such a great girl. I actually love how she's portrayed in the anime too. She has such a wonderful heart (obviously), and I love that her power is controlled by her heart. Plus she's kicks ass! Perfect main character.
3. Uranus: She's got a great personality. She's funny, flirty, and sure of herself. She has a strong sense of purpose, she's rash and passionate to a fault almost, but I still think it's admirable. But if she was a little less rash I'd probably like her more xD I also think she's the most beautiful senshi in the anime.
4. Pluto: She's so tragic and beautiful and elegant and mysterious. I love her relationship with Chibiusa. She's been dealt a tough hand but she fulfills her duty perfectly and selflessly. She and Saturn are the most selfless senshi for sure. Very admirable.
5. Venus: I honestly don't know why I like Minako so much. She reminds me of Usagi and I like that she's the leader of the guardian senshi. Is that reason enough? No? Oh well
She's cute and funny and idol-crazy like all of us~
6. Jupiter: Makoto has such an effervescent personality. I like that she's so feminine and sweet and strong. Her personality just works, it doesn't seem contrived or anything. It's like she accepts everything about herself and makes the most of it. I know that's not necessarily the case, but still. Makoto <333
7. Mars: UGH I love her in the manga. She's beautiful and strong and elegant. She's definitely got a flame in her, but she's not like CONSTANTLY bickering with Usagi like she is in the anime. I hate how much they overdid that in the anime. It upsets me xD Because I love her personality in the manga. And I also love that she's asexual. Naoko Takeuchi did a really really good job of showing different types of sexual orientations in the manga, which I wish the anime had stuck to.
8. Chibimoon: I love Chibiusa, but she can be a brat
but that's okay. Anyway. I love her so much because of her relationships with the other girls, mostly. Obviously her friendship with Hotaru has a special place in my heart <3, but I also love her relationship with Puu and with Usagi. Especially with Usagi. I think I almost cried when she's leaving back to the 30th century in the manga and as she leaves she tells Usagi that she was always her favorite :') She loves her mommy <3333
9. Neptune: Maybe I forgot her personality
I feel like I don't know enough about her, but what I do love is that she pursued Haruka in the anime. Way to shatter lesbian stereotypes!!!
10. Mercury: WHY ARE MY WATER LADIES AT THE BOTTOM. I think they kind of bore me, but I love them and seriously where would the Sailor Team without Mercury? Plus I totally relate to her love of studying~