:: Nintendo 3DS Topic (buy Code of Princess!)

The K-bar's nerdier little brother.

Re: :: Nintendo 3DS Topic

Postby Rm88 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:32 am

I think it's kind of bombing here in Mexico. 3DS doesn't have a huge library right now (obviously), but it's even worse around here because several titles don't make it to Mexico, like BlazBlue, Tetris Axis, Shin Megami Tensei and Doctor Lautrect :/ (and I want all of those).

@boinsie: I was only able to use one of those Mii for Find Mii :crazy: It looks like you can only use the last Mii you got. So if you get 11 like I did, 10 of them go to waste Find Mii-wise XD

At least you can "buy" heroes if you have two of those coins you get when you walk with your 3DS.
Rm88

Postby RpgN » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Give it time, I'm sure things will improve in Mexico as well. And as far as I know, Tetris wasn't released by then?

I took the 3DS with me for 2 days again. The first day, I had a DoA challenger for the first time. The second day, I met 2 new miis and had another DoA challenger. Funny enough both of them used Helena as a character. It's pretty awesome to be meeting more people randomly now.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby Rm88 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:57 am

^ When I bought Kirby Mass Attack a couple of days ago, I asked the guy at the game store how was the 3DS doing, and he said it started selling much better after the price drop :lol:

Still, Mexico is one of the very few territories where PSP outsold DS, so let's see what happens.
Rm88

Postby RpgN » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:05 pm

That's great to hear, this holiday is going to be interesting to watch. A whole army of new 3DS owners might join afterwards ^^

Lately I haven't been playing as much with the 3DS but am waiting on completing Baten Kaitos, then playing a Link to the Past on the wii, and then being able to continue on 3DS with Link's Awakening and OOT 3D after that. There are 2 DSiware games I'm interested in as well and not to forget 4 swords zelda. Soon my pretty!
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby Rm88 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Guys, go to the eShop and look for the "coming soon" section. The see the new trailer for Mutant Mudds, in 3D. Simply can't wait Image
Rm88

Postby Bakajo Nono » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:49 am

I was still in the middle of FFIV when I got Kingdom Hearts 3DS. Has everyone gotten it yet?? My cousin got me the special edition and he keeps asking if I've started it yet, so I put FFIV on hold and started it. It's good so far. Haley Joel Osment has obv grown so much in these 10 years. His voice is so different xD I actually didn't recognize it at first, I thought they changed the voice actor (and then got really sad), but it's still him~~~

Ugh I just love this franchise so mu-hu-hu-huch.

But I never finished
Spoiler: show
The World Ends With You, and Neku's one of the first characters you encounter so I'm like NEKU!!! DAMN IT I HAVEN'T FINISHED THAT GAME GR R R R R R R .

To be completely honest, I haven't finished Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days, Chain of Memories or Re:coded either. It's the same with a lot of Final Fantasy games, I play alllll the way until the end, and then don't finish it XD it's not like I don't know the story, but I don't necessarily know how they concluded... XD and now that I have the new one, I really want to finish the other ones argh.

I have one month to play as many games as possible before school starts again...
Bakajo Nono
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Chatin » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:39 am

I never finished 358/2 Days or Chain of Memories (such bad games). Playing a bit of KH3D, here and there. Really exhausted myself on gaming just before my vacation, so I'm not super motivated. KH3D seems capable of being fun, but the beginning of the game is a drag. I'm over Traverse Town, S-E!

The monster mechanic is alright, but I'd rather have a typical KH game than have all these gimmicks thrown in.

Hope the story picks up, or I'm liable to focus my attention elsewhere (I have enough games, and more on the way).

NSMB2 in a week! Money is burning a hole in my pocket, so I might pick up a 3DSXL for the hell of it. Not going to do a system transfer, though.
Chatin
Minion

Postby Bakajo Nono » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:15 am

I just finished ittttttt. It's probably my third favorite after I and II. The story gets much much better near the end of the game. At first I was super confused but the game summarizes the other games for you so that was super helpful. I played around with the spirits, but I just basically used the first ones I got throughout the game. They don't seem to make much difference.

I'm excited for KH3 now XD
Bakajo Nono
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby aggisu » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:04 pm

I got a bunch of Hello! Project related streetpasses while at the concerts a week and a half ago. ' v ' !

Spoiler: show
Yurushite nyan!
Kanyon ga Sukichan!
Niigaki san wo ouensuru kai, kaichou! (This Mii was named Eripon)
Cha Cha Sing lyrics
Nakano Hellocon senshuuraku de KonbanMaimi
Manochan chanmano
ImageImage
RihoRiho: Hyahhoooi! Reina: sine cosine mentaiko
OtsuKanyon!
Kikkawa Yuu "Darling to Madonna"
Chinami-!! (Berryz Koubou)
A Mii that looks suspiciously like Momochi, called Momo.
♪Carina Notte☆Saikou Shikando♪ (Mii was named Karin)

I also got a streetpass on my first day in japan that I can't find a picture of, that said something like "I am working on a play called Usani".

ANYWAY. Japan; super lucrative for streetpasses.
I bought a new 3DS LL in Japan on august 14th, and in the following 12 days I was in Japan,
I managed to get more streetpasses than I had gotten with my normal 3DS in half a year.
I got.... 374 streetpasses. in that time. * 3 * Could have been more if I had checked my 3DS more often.
My normal 3DS was bumped up to about 800 total.

I wanna go back ' v '
Have gotten 2 streetpasses in the 4 days I've been back in sweden C:
aggisu
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: 佐藤優樹

Postby boinsie » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:25 am

MY JEALOUSY IS UNBELIEVABLE IN ITS IMMENSITY.

Seriously. I've had my 3DS for a year now and have... 20 StreetPasses. Two of those I just got yesterday. ^^;;;;

How many of Japan's prefectures did you collect? :o
boinsie
Guru

PreviousNext

Return to TALK: Manga, Anime, Gaming, Sports, TV, Film