DBSK/TVXQ/THSK

Groups, Idols, AKB, Gossip, Pop culture

Moderator: Moh

Re: DBSK/TVXQ/THSK

Postby RpgN » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:09 pm

22Tsuji22 wrote:Japanese stuff
Trick, If...?!, Wild Soul(Changmin solo), Rainy Night(Junsu solo, slow song but he has such an amazing voice!), Box in the Ship...Last Angel with Koda Kumi, they have a DBSK ver of the song but it sounds weird. Jaejoong's voice frightens me xD

@rpgn I honestly don't know xD Their T album was good though! ^_^;

I agree with that one :D But I really liked their three last singles and that cartoon song, was it come together or something?

Anyway, thanks. T does look like a good album, so it will be a good purchase.
RpgN
Acolyte

Postby Kanako » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Thanks my dear Sayu-lover-nr.2 (a.k.a. 22Tsuji22) :fear: !
Kanako
Senior Initiate

Postby RinaReeChan » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:33 am

Rising Sun <33 I love both versions of the song equally but imo Japanese MV >> Korean MV

I love Mirotic too :inlove:

Oh and I agree with the Last Angel comment xD
RinaReeChan
Senior Initiate

Postby pixie3690 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:49 am

RinaReeChan wrote:Rising Sun <33 I love both versions of the song equally but imo Japanese MV >> Korean MV

:o Really? I liked the Korean MV much better than the Japanese MV. The Japanese one seemed kinda random to me. xD (But I did like how there were people like....flying away due to Changmin's "nooooo"s xD)

I totally agree with the Last Angel comment. For some reason I thought it might be cooler without Koda Kumi, so I put it on my mp3 player without listening to it...and it randomly comes up when I'm walking to class one day and I'm like "o_o what IS this?" It was surprising.

I'm in love with both versions of Mirotic. They're always stuck in my head. :inlove:
I got a Changmin photocard dealy with my Mirotic single. I was kinda hoping for Jaejoong, but I'm actually really happy I got Changmin.
pixie3690
Initiate

Postby RinaReeChan » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:27 am

pixie3690 wrote: :o Really? I liked the Korean MV much better than the Japanese MV. The Japanese one seemed kinda random to me. xD (But I did like how there were people like....flying away due to Changmin's "nooooo"s xD)

Haha I think the guys look better in the Japanese one and I loved the randomness of it all (especially the "nooooooooos" and when Xiah makes that guy drop his hotdog XD). I seem like the only one that prefers the japanese one though. That's why I like it when they have the same MV, it's much less confusing :lol:
RinaReeChan
Senior Initiate

Postby yujeong » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:54 am

some more DBSK songs i would recommenddd
CRAZY LOVE, You're My Melody, On & On, One, Begin, Doushite... :l: :l: ,
Love in the Ice :l: , Lovin' You...

i like their ballads the best. :D
Image x Imagex Image
yujeong
Initiate

Postby 22Tsuji22 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:29 pm

pixie3690 wrote:I totally agree with the Last Angel comment. For some reason I thought it might be cooler without Koda Kumi, so I put it on my mp3 player without listening to it...and it randomly comes up when I'm walking to class one day and I'm like "o_o what IS this?" It was surprising.

Lol I know I did the same and was like err... :lol: and this is the first time I didn't get yelled at for not liking the DBSK ver. of Last Angel or well liking the Koda Kumi ver. better xD

I actually like the japanese ver. pv of Rising Sun! ^__^ The hot-dog part was epic xD And not to mention Jaejoong's Fucking My Way shirt. The Korean ver. is all cool too ^^;

Welcomes Kanako
22Tsuji22
Acolyte

Postby pixie3690 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:29 pm

I don't really have anything against the Japanese MV. I think it was one of the first videos I saw of them.
I was watching it with a friend of mine and at the hot dog part, I was like "LOL did I just see what I think I saw?"
and she was like "Yes. Epic hot dog."
...so it's been dubbed the epic hot dog scene. xD

I like when they have the same-ish MV for both the Japanese and Korean versions. I mean, having different versions for each language is cool and shows creativity, but one is usually much better than the other. I like for them to be equal.

As for songs I would recommend, I think they've already been said.
I really love this performance of Love in the Ice, though. I just saw it today. It's beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxBoZbX155A
pixie3690
Initiate

Postby strawberrie » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:58 pm

You know I agree with you guys on the whole Last Angel version. I thought it would be better without Koda Kumi since I saw the tracklist and I'm like cool...a TVXQ version but I prefer the version with Koda Kumi which is why I bought that Last Angel single instead of getting their third Japanese album.
strawberrie
Senior Initiate

Postby RpgN » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:58 am

pixie3690 wrote:I don't really have anything against the Japanese MV. I think it was one of the first videos I saw of them.
I was watching it with a friend of mine and at the hot dog part, I was like "LOL did I just see what I think I saw?"
and she was like "Yes. Epic hot dog."
...so it's been dubbed the epic hot dog scene. xD

I like when they have the same-ish MV for both the Japanese and Korean versions. I mean, having different versions for each language is cool and shows creativity, but one is usually much better than the other. I like for them to be equal.

As for songs I would recommend, I think they've already been said.
I really love this performance of Love in the Ice, though. I just saw it today. It's beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxBoZbX155A

I rushed to see the pv just because of that comment XD I thought you meant something else :tmi:

Anyway, the song is really good. I didn't expect it to be this good. I'm surprised this song sold so low in Japan.
RpgN
Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to JPOP: The Rest