Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: BEYOOOOONDS [5th Single "Hai to Daimond / Go City Go / Fuuku no Housoku" on 5/29]

Mon May 06, 2024 11:45 am

Promotion

BEYOOOOONDS Shimakura Rika and Satoyoshi Utano will have a "Hello-tsu Games" gaming session on May 7th @ 9:30pm, to promote the release of their new single.

The two, who usually just watch others play video games, will be challenging themselves to play the hottest games. This time, they play the cooperative horror game "School Labyrinth".

https://www.famitsu.com/article/202405/4235

Re: BEYOOOOONDS [5th Single "Hai to Daimond / Go City Go / Fuuku no Housoku" on 5/29]

Wed May 08, 2024 12:41 am

"Hello-tsu Games" gaming session live stream is now archived
Spoiler: show

Fri May 10, 2024 3:01 pm

Magazine Promotion

BEYOOOOONDS Shimakura Rika & Nishida Shiori featured in MARQUEE magazine Vol.154, release is 5/23.

~~~~~

Promotion on TV

BEYOOOOONDS Shimakura Rika & Nishida Shiori will be guests on the local Yokohama show "Kannai Devil" for the week of 5/24

Fri May 10, 2024 4:17 pm

Promotion on TV

BEYOOOOONDS Eguchi Saya made her very first solo guest TV appearance on the local Hyogo morning news show "Catch+", which airs on TV and live streamed on youtube. She stayed for the whole show. At the beginning they asked her to show off her long legs, and promoted BEYOOOOONDS new single at the end.

https://ameblo.jp/beyooooonds-chicatets ... 85330.html

Wed May 15, 2024 8:18 am

BEYOOOOONDS "Hai to Daimond" MV has reached 1 million views, and they acknowledged it.

Thu May 16, 2024 1:08 pm

BEYOOOOONDS New Single "Go City Go" MV will drop tomorrow (5/17) @ 9pm

they shared photos of them riding the Shinkansen.

Thu May 16, 2024 3:50 pm

Promotion event

BEYOOOOONDS 5th Single Talk event @ Tower Records Nagoya Parco 5.14.24 - Maeda Kokoro, Yamazaki Yuhane

Promotion on TV

Local Tokai morning show "Switch!" 5.14.24 - Guest Maeda Kokoro, Yamazaki Yuhane

Fri May 17, 2024 10:30 pm

What a beautiful love letter to Reina.

Fri May 17, 2024 11:14 pm

Did... did they use AI in this music video? It feels a little like they did. I don't know why, I get that feeling when they do those little flick over to the generic girls in kimono (well sorta kimono, the last flick over was very uncanny valley). Looks like something the AI prompt would give me if I asked them for girl group in kimonos. I didn't think it was needed for the MV but I wasn't the director.

Aside from that, it was a nice MV.

Fri May 17, 2024 11:17 pm

Shoujo Q wrote:Did... did they use AI in this music video? It feels a little like they did.

Yeah, that's almost definitely Ai. That telltale 'wobble' in the imagery.
Post a reply