Leader Ichioka Reina has graduated from BEYOOOOONDS and Hello! Project on 3/1

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Leader Ichioka Reina graduated from BEYOOOOONDS and Hello! Project on 3/1

Postby Amped » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:00 am

Thank you for your continued support of Hello! Project and BEYOOOOONDS.
Ichioka Reina will be graduating from BEYOOOOONDS and Hello! Project.

She has been inactive since December of last year due to health problems, and the day-to-day fluctuations of good and bad conditions made her anxious about whether she would be able to carry out her activities as before, and also expressed her desire not to cause any more worry or inconvenience to the members or to you,
As a result of our discussions, including future plans, we have come to the conclusion that she will graduate.

We apologize to those of you who have been waiting for the resumption of her activities that we were unable to meet your expectations. We hope that Ichioka Reina will be able to move on to her next goal.

We hope that you will continue to support Ichioka Reina and BEYOOOOONDS in the future.

Ichioka Reina

Hello everyone, it has been a while.
This is Ichioka Reina.

I have been absent from activities since last December due to health problems,
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to our fans and all those involved.

Although my physical condition is good at times, it is unstable, and I have decided to graduate because I find it difficult to return to work in my current condition.

To the members of BEYOOOOONDS who helped me during my absence with concerts, radio, etc. I am very grateful to them.
Thank you very much.

It has been 12 years since I started activities as Hello Pro Kenshuusei,
BEYOOOOONDS will celebrate the 5th anniversary of its major debut this August.

Since I was a little girl, I had not had much of a desire to do what I wanted to do, but I had an audition and although I did not pass the audition at the time, "I decided that I wanted to debut as an idol in the Hello Project,"
I found my dream by my own will.
I experienced the joys and frustrations during my time as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei.

Being able to work as a member of BEYOOOOONDS and CHICA#TETSU,
I have so many memories that words cannot describe.

To my fans who have found me and supported me in this day and age when there are so many idols out there.
Thank you very much.
I am sorry I could not express my gratitude in person.

Thank you for your many comments on my blog after I took a break from activities. I have been reading them. I would be happy if my memories of you will remain somewhere in your hearts.

BEYOOOOONDS, CHICA#TETSU, Ame no Mori Kawa Umi, SeasoningS, this group has an unusual way of being in Hello! Project until now.
This group has a lot of good qualities.

I am sure that they will continue to deliver performances and a gentle world beyond your imagination.
Please continue to support BEYOOOOONDS, CHICA#TETSU, Ame no Mori Kawa Umi, SeasoningS.
I am cheering with you.

To the members and staff, to the people who have helped me in my work, and to the fans who have always supported me,
Thank you very much for all the love you have given me.

BEYOOOOONDS / CHICA#TETSU
Ichioka Reina

http://www.helloproject.com/news/17058/
Amped
High Priest

Re: [4/12] BEYOOOOONDS 4th single "Motomeyo...Unmei no Tabibitozan / Yume Sae Egakenai Yozora ni wa"

Postby Ayin » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:03 am

Bad news, really bad news.
Ichioka will be imeadiatly graduating or has already graduate from Beyo due to her health issues.

The rest of the group have been posting stuff regarding her as well and memories with Ichioka. I can't really say for sure though
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sengoku Minami

Re: [4/12] BEYOOOOONDS 4th single "Motomeyo...Unmei no Tabibitozan / Yume Sae Egakenai Yozora ni wa"

Postby Shabranikuduu » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:53 am

Nooooooo! Icchan! I knew it was coming but it always hurts when members are forced to graduate due to health issues.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Zunu » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:15 am

Bad news that she has poor health, but it's good news that she's wisely attending to it and prioritizing it over being a pop idol. Also, at least she finally had the opportunity to be the linchpin of an H!P group, after having been consigned seemingly eternally to kenshuusei-dom. Helloproject.fandom.com calculates her major debut tenure in Chica#Tetsu at 6 Years, 9 Months, 25 Days, which is longer than say, Kudou Haruka was in Morning-san, and almost as long as Aibon, so a respectable career timeframe.
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Re: Leader Ichioka Reina has graduated from BEYOOOOONDS and Hello! Project on 3/1

Postby Moh » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:40 am

Can't say I didn't expect it, but I'll never not hate when someone has to graduate because of health issues. :(
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Re: Leader Ichioka Reina has graduated from BEYOOOOONDS and Hello! Project on 3/1

Postby Amped » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:47 am

Ichioka Reina's profile has been moved to OG section and under Upfront Promotion.
http://www.helloproject.com/og/
http://www.up-front-promotion.co.jp/artist/

Makino Maria is the only Legendary 17th gen Kenshuusei member left.
Amped
High Priest

Postby KakureW » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:44 pm

This is so sad. She was one of my absolute favs in H!P and Beyoo. I wonder what's ailing her. It's pretty much unprecedented that H!P wouldn't wait for someone a couple more months if they were gonna get better, which leads me to believe that she might have some very serious illness or some other private issue. That, or there was some big battle with the front office and therefore they cut her from Beyoo in such a short time. If it's an illness, I hope she gets better.

I always thought Beyoo would be one of those H!P groups that would disband together instead of individual members graduating. And on top of that no graduation concert either. I wonder how Beyoo, and especially Chicatetsu, performances will look now that she isn't in the group.
KakureW
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Shimakura Rika

Postby TotallyUncool » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:39 am

I hope that she recovers from her health problems and goes on to have a good and happy life!
If madness made us strong, we would all be invincible.
TotallyUncool
#Member

Location: Gaslighting myself, but then again, I would do that, wouldn't I?
Favorite Idol: Siao Fongfong '66

Postby Yattaruchan » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:31 pm

Sad to hear, but kind of expected. She was my co-fave in Beyooooonds. :crying:

KakureW wrote:That, or there was some big battle with the front office and therefore they cut her from Beyoo in such a short time. If it's an illness, I hope she gets better.
Quite an imagination you have there. :glare:

Who knows what her issue is, but everything said so far implies that it's her health, be it physical or mental. I'm assuming physical.

I'd like to think that her being moved to another section of Upfront and not removed entirely means she'd like to do stuff within Upfront if she gets sufficiently better.

Or, she can do a Manakan and return to H!P (yeah, super unlikely), and, even rejoin Beyooooonds (yes, even more unlikely).

Whatever the case, best of luck to her.
Yattaruchan
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Eri Kamei

Postby Ayin » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:39 pm

Yattaruchan wrote:Or, she can do a Manakan and return to H!P (yeah, super unlikely), and, even rejoin Beyooooonds (yes, even more unlikely).

I wouldn't mind any of these, give her time to recover while Beyooooonds keeps on releasing stuff and once she's better she returns. Because I believe Beyo was keeping still from releases until Ichioka would return. This could be a good possibility (besides Manaka didn't Konno also returned after having graduted?)

UP-front listen to us!!
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sengoku Minami

Next

Return to Hello! Project