Niinuma Kisora to graduate Tsubaki Factory and Hello! Project in Spring 2024.

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Niinuma Kisora to graduate Tsubaki Factory and Hello! Project in Spring 2024.

Postby sukibeam » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:00 am

Ayin wrote:I'm idiot, Little Camellias are 3rd gen or 2nd gen? Cause I remember one time reading something Kishimoto said about all nine Tsubaki being equals, but now I'm confused

The lineup of 9 at the time of the major debut single were considered equals in seniority, despite there being over a year's difference in tenure as members. Makes sense to just be like "major debut is the real start line" to avoid seniority conflicts arising from age and KSS gen gaps. OCHA NORMA is a good example of this in practice, since they were a messy jumble of KSS gen and age discrepancies by the time of their official debut.

Anyway, Little Camelias are considered to be the true 2nd gen.
sukibeam
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Dambara Ruru

Re: Niinuma Kisora to graduate Tsubaki Factory and Hello! Project in Spring 2024.

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:02 am

Ayin wrote:
Ayin wrote:Oh I would cause a tantrum if one of the 2nd gen were to graduate, its too soon still.

I'm idiot, Little Camellias are 3rd gen or 2nd gen? Cause I remember one time reading something Kishimoto said about all nine Tsubaki being equals, but now I'm confused

I was referring to Omizu, Saori,and Mao as 2nd "gen". I don't know how else to differentiate them because Tsubaki doesn't have proper generations but those 3 also weren't in the original lineup.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Postby Ayin » Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:29 am

Idol Tenshoku Ondo wrote:I was referring to Omizu, Saori,and Mao as 2nd "gen". I don't know how else to differentiate them because Tsubaki doesn't have proper generations but those 3 also weren't in the original lineup.

At first I thought you mentioned the Little Camellias, hence my confusion, then I slept on the issue and was indeed thinking like you: Mizuho, Saori and Mao to graduate first
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sengoku Minami

Postby Amped » Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:40 pm

Announced at Hina Fest. 2024

Tsubaki Factory Niinuma Kisora's Graduation date is set for June 10th @ Nippon Budokan.

title :
Tsubaki Factory Concert Tour 2024 Spring "C'mon Everybody!" Niinuma Kisora Graduation Special ~Ready Go! Now!~

http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 4d8eece13d
Amped
High Priest

Previous

Return to Hello! Project