Niinuma Kisora to graduate Tsubaki Factory and Hello! Project in Spring 2024.

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Niinuma Kisora to graduate Tsubaki Factory and Hello! Project in Spring 2024.

Postby Solarblade » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:51 am

http://helloproject.com/news/16939/

Seems she was thinking about it since last year, no date set yet though.
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Re: Niinuma Kisora to graduate Tsubaki Factory and Hello! Project in Spring 2024.

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:08 am

Damn, I manifested this yesterday at work. :blink:

I am sad, almost did a spit take, but ultimately was expecting it. I had a feeling Ami would be the last original member but I also thought maybe one of the 2nd "gen" would graduate before Kiso. FWIW I'm at least glad she's going to be on another album before she leaves.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Re: Niinuma Kisora to graduate Tsubaki Factory and Hello! Project in Spring 2024.

Postby Ayin » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:39 am

Oh I would cause a tantrum if one of the 2nd gen were to graduate, its too soon still. On the other hand I'm super sad about it cause shes one of the 20th gen of Kenshuusei and I really loved that gen even if two of them didnt get anywhere in H!P. Now I only have Ruru and Akane left.
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sengoku Minami

Postby Shoujo Q » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:43 am

I feel like I manifested this yesterday too. I was complaining about the lack of news out of H!P and I come on to find this. Graduations are always hard, especially these type where it looks like they are going to ride off into the sunset and never be heard from again. That type of graduation is the worst.

I wonder if her and Rikako will be graduating around the same time?
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Amped » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:55 am

Thank you for supporting Hello@ Project and Tsubaki Factory.

Tsubaki Factory Niinuma Kisora will graduate from Tsubaki Factory and Hello! Project and end her performing career after the concert tour scheduled for this Spring.

We have been talking about her graduation since the beginning of last year.

In response to the graduation of Yamagishi, the first leader of the group, and Kishimoto, we decided that she would like to do as much as possible for the group until her graduation and that she will graduate after the concert tour this Spring, after assuming the position of the second leader. We will announce the exact date as soon as it is decided.

In 2013, she joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei,
This spring will mark 9 years as a member of Tsubaki Factory since its formation in 2015.
She says that she will do her best to express her gratitude for all the support she has received until her graduation.

Please continue to support Niinuma Kisora and Tsubaki Factory.

Upfront Representative

To all of you who always support me

I, Niinuma Kisora, will graduate from Tsubaki Factory and Hello! Project.

I have loved idols since I was young and auditioned for Morning Musume. "Mirai Shoujo" in 2013.
It has been 11 years since I started as a trainee.

I became a member of Tsubaki Factory in 2015 and have had many valuable experiences.
I had no experience in singing or dancing, and I had no confidence, but I am standing on stage because of all of you who supported me.

Thank you for all the love and support.

Tsubaki Factory has gone through several changes in the group.
I think every period has been the best, and the members are irreplaceable.
After last Spring's tour, each member has developed her own personality, and the number of "shunkan" members has increased, making them more dependable and reliable.
This made me decide to call an end to my current activities and move on to a new path.

I will be 25 years old this year.
I am thinking about facing myself and moving on to the next stage of my life.
I would like to take the time to challenge myself in anything that interests me.

I will forever treasure the days I spent in my beloved Hello! Project.

I will continue to do my best until graduation so that I can express my gratitude to all of you.

I hope you will watch over us so that the flowers of Tsubaki will be in full bloom.

Thank you for your continued support.

Tsubaki Factory Leader Niinuma Kisora

http://www.helloproject.com/news/16939/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Shabranikuduu » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:19 pm

Oh no, not Kisora! :sad:
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:03 am

I was reminiscing about TF's indie days when little Kisora was so awkward for so long then...she dyed her hair and I distinctly remember that being when she found her pace and started developing her character to make up for her meh singing skills.

Wonder for how long she'll be TF's "Leader with shortest tenure." Here's hoping Ami stays on for another year...
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Postby hanamoyou » Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:35 am

Definitely not seeing that coming even more that she recently became leader... I'm sad. :crying: :crying: :crying:

But this also kinda reaffirms my intuition that UF will add new members from the current audition to Tsubaki.
hanamoyou
Initiate

Postby Ayin » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:15 pm

Ayin wrote:Oh I would cause a tantrum if one of the 2nd gen were to graduate, its too soon still.

I'm idiot, Little Camellias are 3rd gen or 2nd gen? Cause I remember one time reading something Kishimoto said about all nine Tsubaki being equals, but now I'm confused
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sengoku Minami

Postby Denki » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:38 pm

I have no idea. The founding Ocha Norma line-up had their own original song before round two of members joined, but that was under KSS Unit. Tsubaki is the only group to have releases as 6 prior to new members and their official debut.

Needly to say Spring 2024 fucking sucks. I am going to miss Kisoran.
Denki

Favorite Idol: えりぽん

Next

Return to Hello! Project