Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more
Post a reply

Re: OG (Graduated Members) / M-line Club / M-line Music

Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:08 am

I had a feeling when Momona graduated that she'd try to pursue Kpop or something Kpop adjacent - nice to see her turn up again! I had zero interest in watching this show before but now I'm invested. If she gets eliminated I will legit cry lol.

Sun Sep 03, 2023 11:01 am

It may just be the lighting and editing, but if I was a betting man I would say she went under the knife. I also think the changes do look minimal.

Her photos in the green top and red and white sleeve shirt make her look like Shimamura Uta, or how I imagined Uta would look when she grew up when she was still a chibi in Country Girls.

2ch also got quite worked up over Momona's return. I will try and find the time to translate their post, but might take quite a while.

Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:49 pm

Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:36 am

Momona! Her moves are really crisp, and though that jump move looks hard to pull off, she just sticks the landing and continues on like it was nothing. H!P dance training has done her well.
Worth noting, of the solo shots (fan cams?) uploaded so far, hers has the most views (~70k, with the closest competitor at ~30k).

Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:16 am

boinsie wrote:Worth noting, of the solo shots (fan cams?) uploaded so far, hers has the most views (~70k, with the closest competitor at ~30k).

Over 100.000.

Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:47 am

Almost 200k now. :o

Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:51 am

JonCC wrote:
boinsie wrote:Worth noting, of the solo shots (fan cams?) uploaded so far, hers has the most views (~70k, with the closest competitor at ~30k).

Over 100.000.

Currently at 182,000 more than double the next girl(Sakurai Miu) that has 89,000. I think we can get it to a million before the show even starts. I've been playing it constantly(sound off for that gawd awful song though)

Never underestimate the power of the HaroWota family.

I googled Sakurai Miu, apparently she has no former experience other than participating in reality Survival shows, Nizi Project and Girls Planet 999 where she was eliminated both times.
Last edited by DJChisato1 on Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:25 pm

Kasahara Momona's full handwritten profile to introduce herself to those who don't know her yet. Retweet and like and as much you can. She's got the most already and it continues to rise like crazy.
https://twitter.com/produce101jp_/statu ... 2879144040

Her writing goes sideways.

Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:45 pm

There's also a 1 minute video of her showing off. :lol:

Re: Momona 101

Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:34 pm

All I can say is, my Youtube algorithm is getting screwed up with produce101 videos Even though I only watch the Momona ones. I have been watching the reaction and commentary videos. Hello!Pro is getting a ton of mentions.
HaroWota are showing up and showing out. It's not even close. Like getting in an Azatoii contest with Manaka, it's really just a contest for second place.
Maybe UFP will take notice and capitalize on this new interest.

I know they no longer own the rights to Kassa's name and likeness, so I don't know if they can officially mention her.
Post a reply