MOMONA 101 [ME:I Debut Single "MIRAI (Click / Sugar Bomb)" on 4/17]

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: MOMONA 101 : Kasahara Momona is the leader of ME:I [Debut Single "MIRAI" on 4/17]

Postby Amped » Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:44 pm

ME:I debut single outfits

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4cnxbfSuO0/
https://www.tiktok.com/@official_me_i_/ ... 1053832456

~~~~~

Model Press interview with ME:I Unit Vol.3 - Momona, Cocoro, Keiko, Rinon

ME:I, what do you want people to pay attention to in your debut title song?

- What are some of your own points of interest in the title track "Click" that we should pay attention to?

KEIKO: ...Can I do say crazy simple? My hair color has changed and I want to draw your attention to our new visuals!

COCORO: The last chorus has a cute choreography in which the two of us dance together, and everyone is cute, so I hope you will pay attention to it, including me.

MOMONA: The words "Ashita wo Terasuhikari" (light that shines tomorrow) appears in the lyrics of my part, and speaking personally, I had a lot of opportunities to sing lyrics in which the word "hikari" (light) appears during the audition, so I was somewhat deeply moved. Where did it all start?

COCORO: Where was it?

KEIKO:「Lighting Lighting Terashite」?

MOMONA: Yes, that's right! That's right! I sang that part in the group battle "TOKYO GIRL", then in the concept battle "&ME" I sang "Mabushiku terasuhikari" (dazzling light), then in the final battle "Sozoijou" I sang the part "Mabushii hikari o abite" (bathed in dazzling light), and now...

COCORO: (sings MOMONA's lyrics in "Click")

MOMONA: Yes! I'm singing about light again. I thought, "It's illuminating a lot..." (laughs).
When I first received the lyrics, I thought, "Wow, I wonder if I can sing this part," but now that I am singing the part about "light," which I am very attached to, I would like you to pay attention to it.

RINON: I am in charge of the rap part, and there is a cool choreography, so please pay attention to it. Also, in the second verse, before the dance break, everyone is purposely dancing in an uncool way, so it's worth paying attention to it (laugh).

KEIKO: That's where the command came from (laughs).

RINON: Yes, I got the command to dance in a dorky, uncool way (laughs).

COCORO: We had some uncool training (laughs).

RINON: I also had uncool training (laughs). (Laughs.) It's no good if it's cool, so I want people to see how uncool it is.

KEIKO: I was ruined many times.

MOMONA: "You have to make it more uncool!" (laughs).

ME:I, MOMONA looks back on hard training camp in Korea

- What has been the most difficult thing for you since you formed the group?

MOMONA: Immediately after the finals, we went to Korea to shoot music videos and jacket photos, and it was the coldest time of the year, from January to February, so we had to endure the cold and learn a lot while managing our appearance to be beautiful together.... I was very happy to be able to do that. Personally, I found the cold in Korea extremely difficult.

COCORO: Right now, I have a lot of things to do, both for my debut and for preparing for the fan concert.... I have to go to practice every day, manage my physical condition, record, and so on... I am a little busy, so I am working hard while still getting a sense of what it is like to make my debut.

ME:I, KEIKO & RINON reveal exchange immediately after decision to debut: "A little panic".

- Speaking of you four, COCORO and MOMONA, and KEIKO and RINON are also members of the same group from the level evaluation stage, aren't you? Please tell us again how you feel about debuting with friends who have been in friendly competition with you since the beginning.

KEIKO: It's really interesting how things are going right now. Since we first teamed up, we had never really talked much about our debut, and it felt like we were repeating, "Oh, I'm so glad we got to stay together," or "We made it together again.." It's pretty interesting that we are still on the same team because we found ourselves in a tension of "Oh, we made our debut together, didn't we?"

RINON: I have been with Kei-chan (KEIKO) since the level placement, we have hung out together in private, we are team members, we are friends who are aiming for the same dream, and (KEIKO) is my sister who is one year older than me. Even in the first level classification, there were two people who said, "We'll definitely get into A" and "A class?" We were the kind of two people who said, "I'll take it," so we didn't really see a future where we wouldn't make our debut. Now that we have finally decided to debut together, we are like "We'll always be together!"

KEIKO: When they called my name and we met again on the stairs...

RINON: "This is crazy, right?" Like that (laughs).

KEIKO: "This is crazy, right?" What just happened?" I was in a bit of a panic....

RINON: Not "I'm happy" or "I'm glad" but "Oh no, this is crazy" (laughs).

KEIKO: Team "Uchira" really made their debut...I was like.... Is it for real? (laughs).

ME:I COCORO debuts with MOMONA: "I'm glad you're here"

MOMONA: In contrast to the two of us, from the very beginning we were talking a lot as adults. We had conversations from the beginning of the program about what we had to do as professionals if this dream became a reality, and we were also looking ahead to the future of our mindsets, so rather than saying "your dream came true!" or "you did it! we would say to each other "thank you for your hard work..." once we were done. We were relieved, but we also talked about how we had to be realistic about what we had to do from here, and we still talk about that quite often today. But once we did, we were very, very relieved right?

COCORO: Yeah. That was a big thing for me too. (I was relieved that (MOMONA) was there. I was very anxious and nervous because it had been 3 or 4 years since I danced and sang in front of people on the stage for the first time, but it was a great opportunity for me and I still remember it fondly. I was so happy to be able to make my debut with her.

MOMONA: Before the placement evaluation, the rule was that we were not allowed to talk to kids from other units until we met them on stage, so we were both in the same room, living and practicing together on a daily basis. At first, we were very cautious of each other, but we were able to trust each other and discuss things in depth rather early on. I think this is one of the reasons why we were able to create a stage with such passion, which remains as a good memory to this day.

(Seeing KEIKO and RINON signing autographs together in a friendly manner) You would think they are the same age, wouldn't you (laughs).

COCORO: I think so (laughs).

MOMONA-san used honorifics to COCORO-san, right?

MOMONA: The first conversation started with "How old are you?" and "Where are you from?" So from then on, I knew she was three years older than me, so I used honorifics (laughs).

MOMONA-san is so calm that you don't feel the difference in age.

RINON: COCORO-chan is conversely very young!

COCORO: Young (laughs)! COCORO: It's fresh. Yes, but I am often told (that I am young)... (laughs).

ME:I, MOMONA, leader talks about goals

Finally, what are your goals for the group?

MOMONA:I am sure we all have our own visions and big dreams for the next 5 or 10 years, but I think the most important goal is to be a group that everyone "truly loves" and "are happy to be here."

Thank you very much.

https://mdpr.jp/interview/detail/4223362

~~~~~

ME:I will be featured in CanCam May 2024 issue
https://twitter.com/cancamjp_info/statu ... 2983056450
Last edited by Amped on Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: MOMONA 101 : Kasahara Momona is the leader of ME:I [Debut Single "MIRAI" on 4/17]

Postby Amped » Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:14 pm

ME:I Vlog "ME:I-Log in KOREA #01" [Accessory making]

English CC Subs
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:51 pm

Amped wrote:ME:I will be on the cover of NIKKEI Entertainment magazine May 2024 issue, release is April 4th. There will be 20 pages of solo and group interviews.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0CWZW1TG8/

Preview shot
https://twitter.com/nikkei_ent/status/1 ... 8098967555
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:39 am

ME:I new show "ME:I no Yume Mitai" episode 2 3.14.24

Tsuzumi's wish to have a pajama party with the members and play a card game memorizing the monster drawings they drew themselves using names they come up with.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:29 am

KCON Japan 2024 (Chiba prefecture) - May 10th~12th @ ZOZO MARINE STADIUM and Makuhari Messe
KCON USA 2024 (Los Angeles) - July 26th~28th @ Crypto.com Arena and LA Convention Center

KCON is one of the biggest Korean pop music and culture conventions that is run by CJ E&M, which is an entertainment company that also created Produce 101 and ME:I's agency Lapone Entertainment / Lapone Girls.

~~~~~

KCON Japan 2024 Lineup hint :

ME:I in the top right icon

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:31 pm

ME:I is confirmed to be performing at KCON JAPAN 2024 @ ZOZO MARINE STADIUM on May 12th (Day 2) on the "M COUNTDOWN STAGE"

YENA appeared as a surprise guest on Produce 101 Japan The Girls, since many of the trainees were fans of IZ*ONE
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:50 am

ME:I Vlog "ME:I-Log in KOREA #02" [Sweets making]

English CC Subs
Amped
High Priest

Re: MOMONA 101 : Kasahara Momona is a member of the permanent new group ME:I, Debut is on 4/17

Postby Amped » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:04 pm

Amped wrote:They won't be on the cover, but ME:I will be featured in "FINEBOYS" magazine April 2024 issue, release is 3/8
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B0CV7C84L9

Preview page

off-shot video from ME:I's photoshoot for "FINEBOYS" magazine April 2024
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4kPI8yhI2z/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

TCG behind the scenes video

Amped
High Priest

Postby Amped » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:48 am

ME:I Vlog "ME:I-Log in KOREA #03" [Korean Tea Ceremony experience]

English CC Subs

Last edited by Amped on Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project