[9/27] Tsubaki Factory 11th single "Yuuki It's my Life! / Mousou dake nara Freedom / Demo…Ii yo"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

[9/27] Tsubaki Factory 11th single "Yuuki It's my Life! / Mousou dake nara Freedom / Demo…Ii yo"

Postby Amped » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:06 pm

Announced at their live house tour performance today, Tsubaki Factory will release a Triple A-side single on September 27th. Leader Yamagishi Riko's last single.

"Yuuki It's my Life! / Mousou dake nara Freedom / Demo…Ii yo" (勇気 It's my Life!/妄想だけならフリーダム/でも…いいよ)

Kishimoto Yumeno was under medical treatment at the time of the production of this single, and was unable to participate.

http://helloproject.com/news/16299/

Limited Edition A Blu-ray "Yuuki It's my Life!" MV, Dance Shot, Making
Limited Edition B Blu-ray "Mousou dake nara Freedom" MV, Dance Shot, Making
Limited Edition C Blu-ray "Demo…Ii yo" MV, Dance Shot, Making
Limited Edition SP Blu-ray Close-up versions + Yamagishi Feature Ver.
http://helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7777/
Amped
High Priest

Re: [9/27] Tsubaki Factory 11th single "Yuuki It's my Life! / Mousou dake nara Freedom / Demo…Ii yo"

Postby Tobo_Junny135 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:08 pm

I’m calling it. Yumeno might end up graduating without a ceremony due to health reasons
Tobo_Junny135
Acolyte

Re: [9/27] Tsubaki Factory 11th single "Yuuki It's my Life! / Mousou dake nara Freedom / Demo…Ii yo"

Postby DJChisato1 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:56 pm

Tobo_Junny135 wrote:I’m calling it. Yumeno might end up graduating without a ceremony due to health reasons

This could all just be a ploy to avoid a double grad. Graduating at HinaFes is now a thing, So she could graduate then or even the Countdown Party. Considering how Yumeno wanted to graduate to work on a solo career she has to be able to perform at some point.
DJChisato1
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: YumeRiai

Postby Solarblade » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:38 am

If they were worried about Kishimon missing out on a single, they should've have just used the unreleased songs as the A-sides >.>
Solarblade
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: Aarii/Zukki

Postby Shabranikuduu » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:01 am

Poor Kishimon, I hope she feels better soon! Still, I'm kinda looking forward to the new single.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:44 am

As happy as I am they finally announced their next single, my worry of what's going to happen with Yumeno is overtaking it. It would be so painful if she had to graduate after so long while on leave. Just what's going to happen?
It seems unrealistic but I hope she can put off her graduation until their next release.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Postby KakureW » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:07 pm

I would bet on Kishimon's grad being delayed a bit. This would probably just be Riko's grad. In her recent blog, Kishimon mentioned she is feeling much better and has been singing, so I think she will participate in the tour.
That being said, maybe it is something more serious with Kishimon's health, in which case there is a chance she doesn't get a grad. But that will lead to a lot of pushback from the fans. I think her leaving without any grad is the most unlikely.
KakureW
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Shimakura Rika

Postby Amped » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:35 pm

In her graduation statement, Kishimoto Yumeno said she wanted to leave something good for the group, so I don't think she would give up on her word.

Tsubaki members mentioned they just finished filming their last music videos with Yamagishi Riko.
Amped
High Priest

Postby Shoujo Q » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:01 am

It could be possible that Yumeno could leave on an album release instead of a single, not idea, but given the state of her health, might be better overall. That way she could save herself the stress from promoting with a single. They have enough singles with the Little Camellia now to do one, plus maybe a few new songs or unreleased songs thrown in. They could even make it a best of album and have new versions of old songs with the new gen girls.
Shoujo Q
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Suu-san

Postby Spaghetti-Western » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:14 pm

^ Yes, more Little Kame, please! :)

About Kishimon, didn't she have a pulmonary embolism a while back as well? I think those are quite serious. Odaijini.
Spaghetti-Western
Acolyte

Next

Return to Hello! Project