Yamagishi Riko and Kishimoto Yumeno graduated Tsubaki Factory/H!P on Nov. 6th at Nippon Budokan

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

Re: Yamagishi Riko and Kishimoto Yumeno Graduated from Tsubaki Factory and H!P on Nov. 6th at Nippon Budokan

Postby Ayin » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:24 am

Amped wrote:Some friends from Kobushi Factory came to see them : Hirose Ayaka, Hamaura Ayano, and Green heart (most likely Wada Sakurako's member color). Nomura is overseas. Juice=Juice Inoue Rei also came.

Dear me, I swear I thought that was Nomura and not Hamaura... Im dumb and Kobushi used to be one of my favourites (still are) groups after Berryz

Also, glad to see these graduation photos, I swear Ive seen less in other sites as if Yamagishi and Kishimoto were not important or relevant. I couldn't even find their graduation outfits anywhere else
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Favorite Idol: Sengoku Minami

Re: Yamagishi Riko and Kishimoto Yumeno graduated Tsubaki Factory/H!P on Nov. 6th at Nippon Budokan

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:05 am

It is sad that Tsubaki Factory has lost their leader and one of their better dancers, we'll never quite know how much leaders shape groups but I like to think Rikoriko played an important part in making the Tsubaki Factory that I love so much.
Groups losing their best singers is always hard, but TF is in a really good spot right now. The group is very well-rounded and their last single was solid even though Yumeno was obviously missed. Mousou Dake Nara Freedom is such a Yumeno-esque song I'm very glad to see she had parts when they did that song. I hope she joins M-Line and gets the single treatment but we'll see.

The setlist for the concert looks baller. The medley picks are $$$$.

I've been working all day but this morning I got to watch the performance of Freedom. ->
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Re: Yamagishi Riko and Kishimoto Yumeno graduated Tsubaki Factory/H!P on Nov. 6th at Nippon Budokan

Postby Amped » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:09 am

Yamagishi Riko and Kishimoto Yumeno's profiles have been moved to OG. They are under Upfront Promotion for right now. I assume they will be transferred later on to J.P. Room (just at least until their solo songs have been out for a little bit.)
http://www.helloproject.com/og/
http://www.up-front-promotion.co.jp/artist/

9 member Tsubaki Factory's new artist profile shot with Niinuma Kisora as the new leader.
http://www.helloproject.com/tsubakifactory/profile/
Amped
High Priest

Postby Ayin » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:12 pm

Now that Tsubaki are 9 again, do you think they will keep the number or do you see them getting new members with this audition thats going on? I assume that if they add new members, then someone else is maybe ready to graduate, but i guess they also may feel confortable with a bigger group.
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Postby JonCC » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:20 pm

I'd say odds are pretty high that they'll get new members from the audition.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Shabranikuduu » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:05 am

They'll probably get new members but it'll be hard for them to top Little Camellia. I hope they do, obviously, but they are such a strong generation.
Shabranikuduu
Acolyte

Postby Ayin » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:57 am

My intrigue in this is if will they go for the 12-nin again or just be 10 maybe even an odd 11. In terms of colours I think they are slowly filling Kobushi's colours (why else mustard like Rio, instead of golden yellow or even the now famous white)
Ayin
Senior Initiate

Postby Amped » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:46 am

Yamagishi Riko is wasting no time, and is already cast in a stage play.

Yamagishi Riko will appear on stage for the first time after graduating from Tsubaki Factory!
She will appear as a main "additional cast member" in the stage play "Togabito no Kokuin ~Reminiscence~" (咎人 ; トガビト)

Synopsis.
"Togabito" are people who commit unforgivable crimes, and with the punishment, they gain "special powers".
They fight for their lives, making full use of their powers, which are the proof of their sins.

Stage Play "Togabito no Kokuin ~Reminiscence~"
Based on the novel by Kairi Aotsuki "Toganin no Kokuin"

January 18~28th, 2024 @ Kinokuniya Hall (Tokyo)

Togabito / Toganin is the same thing.

https://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/news_ ... p?id=22662

official site : Her cast profile has just been added and her role and character is to be announced. This is a dark, vampirey stage play.
https://www.togabito-stage.com/reminiscence/
https://natalie.mu/stage/news/548144
Amped
High Priest

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:15 am

Watched the concert; one of the best grad concerts in a while. The intro dance, medley, and following a tearjerker moment with Adrenaline Dame were all amazing. I'm glad they shook up the format a little and kept the energy high.

I prefer if they keep 9 members for a while, it's a good number to rest at and H!P should have some groups that aren't added to every 1-3 years (or ever oops), but I think that new members will be added from this audition and somebody is going to graduate in the latter part of next year to keep the infinite graduation queue of H!P going. I think next year will have a late spring album and an early winter single/summer release and Jan-March release. Tsubaki Factory has a handful of unreleased songs now, I just feel the album brewing.
If new members do get added I want it to be a small 1-2 member generation.
(wouldn't be surprised if beyooooonds' lineup started shifting this year too :fear: )
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Postby Ayin » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:22 am

I don't see Beyooooonds adding members anytime soon unless someone is thinking of graduating though...

But I do agree with you, I wish Tsubaki would stay at least 9 for a bit, maybe release an album and only then add members (keeping up with the trend of the second album before the second gen) and I would cast a vote on 2 new members
Ayin
Senior Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Hello! Project