[2/22] Tsubaki Factory 10th Sg : Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai / Skip Skip Skip / Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat.KIKI

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

[2/22] Tsubaki Factory 10th Sg : Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai / Skip Skip Skip / Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat.KIKI

Postby Amped » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:14 am

Today, Tsubaki Factory made a surprise announcement at their "Tsubaki Factory CONCERT TOUR ~Fomalhaut~" tour final in Aichi. Tsubaki Factory will release their 10th single and it will be released on February 22nd, 2023, which is also their Major Debut Anniversary day. It will be Asakura Kiki's last and her graduation single. They have already finished recording it. They are just waiting for the details and the title.

Members confirm it on their blogs
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 87524.html
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 75787.html
Last edited by Amped on Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: [2/22] Tsubaki Factory 10th Single (Asakura Kiki's last)

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:04 am

I was expecting March or so, so I'll take the trade up to 2/22. Hitting their anniversary for their 10th single is a good deal. Lookin' forward to it as always, TF still hasn't released a single where I didn't like a track. Some had to grow on me but I never outright disliked any.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Re: [2/22] Tsubaki Factory 10th Single (Asakura Kiki's last)

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:18 am

Was wondering when this was going to be announced. I wonder if they'll keep the direction they've been on since the new members joined, or do something different for Kiki.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Re: [2/22] Tsubaki Factory 10th Sgl "Skip Skip Skip/Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai/Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI"

Postby Amped » Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:50 am

The titles of the single were announced on Tsubaki Factory's show Ikuze! Tsubaki Factory. It will be a Triple A-side.

Skip Skip Skip (スキップ・スキップ・スキップ)

Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai (間違いじゃない 泣いたりしない)

Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI (君と僕の絆 feat.KIKI)

~~~~~

Asakura Kiki also confirms it on her blog.

Skip Skip Skip.

Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai

Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI

It's going to be a triple A side single!

(It's amazing that my name is in the title)

This is Tsubaki Factory's 10th single and my last single!

I think it's nice that it's the 10th single and the last one.

Above all, the songs have a momentum that will surpass the previous one.

You will be able to see a wide range of new us again.

Please look forward to it ☺️.

Major Debut Date and Nearby days

Keep your schedule open!

https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 84119.html
Amped
High Priest

Re: [2/22] Tsubaki Factory 10th Sgl "Skip Skip Skip/Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai/Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI"

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:58 am

Well maybe they can still release Summer Challenger as a B-side? I'm not super hopeful but I'd like to see the song released. My only other idea is it might pop up on their third album as ('22 ver.) or something.
Anyway, what does feat. KIKI mean? I've never seen this from H!P before; to "feat." a member who is in the group in the track title.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Postby Zunu » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:43 am

^ In her graduation announcement Kiki wrote, "After graduation, I will do my best working as a solo artist and balancing my studies," so maybe she's debuting her solo artist name here?
tending to put ~ on song titles since 2002
Zunu
Pantaloon

Favorite Idol: 能登有沙

Postby Gyom » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:31 am

Idol Tenshoku Ondo wrote:Well maybe they can still release Summer Challenger as a B-side? I'm not super hopeful but I'd like to see the song released. My only other idea is it might pop up on their third album as ('22 ver.) or something.
Anyway, what does feat. KIKI mean? I've never seen this from H!P before; to "feat." a member who is in the group in the track title.

There is Tsudzuiteiku STORY (Symphonic Version feat. Karin) but it's a re release
Gyom
Initiate

Re: [2/22] Tsubaki Factory 10th Sgl "Skip Skip Skip / Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai / Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI"

Postby Amped » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:38 am

official announcement

On February 22nd, the anniversary of their major debut, Tsubaki Factory will release their 10th single, a triple A-side!
This will be the last single for Asakura Kiki, who will graduate next Spring.

Tsubaki Factory 10th single "Skip Skip Skip / Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai / Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI" (song order undecided)

"Skip Skip Skip"
Lyrics by Kodama Ameko
Composition by KOUGA
Arranged by Suzuki Shunsuke

"Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai"
Lyrics by Nishino Konnyaku
Composition and Arranged by Shusui / Albin Hillborg / Anders Dannvik

"Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI"
Lyrics and Composition by Nakajima Takui
Arranged by Miyanaga Jiro

Limited Editions A, B, and C will include a Blu-ray disc with the music videos of each of the three songs, a dance shot version, and a making.
Limited Edition SP will come with Blu-ray featuring the music videos of each of the three songs, an interview with Asakura Kiki, and other live footage.

The forTUNE music events are scheduled to be held in the Kanto and Kansai regions in March 2023.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/15448/
http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7729/

Early Promotion event

Tsubaki Factory will have HMV WithLIVE online meeting events scheduled on December 22nd, and more starting in January.
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... 5c5f356d2c
Amped
High Priest

Postby Stereo » Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:26 am

I had the secret hope that for HP's 25th anniversary, there would be a Tsunku song written for each group. Well... Maybe for the 100th anniversary...
Stereo
Senior Initiate

Postby Amped » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:47 pm

Tsubaki Factory's new single and title was also announced on Hello Station
https://youtu.be/bigsS4Y6Msg?t=611

"Skip Skip Skip" a bright song and has a cute feel to it. It will be good for live concerts.

These green and black outfits they are wearing now is for "Machigai Janai Naitari Shinai", which is simple and mature.

According to Ono Mizuho, the song is mature (otonappoku) and the dance is cool.
https://ameblo.jp/tsubaki-factory/entry ... 50959.html

"Kimi to Boku no Kizuna feat. KIKI" has lyrics (Takui) and music video that is fitting for Asakura Kiki's graduation.
Amped
High Priest

Next

Return to Hello! Project