[11/30] OCHA NORMA 2nd Major Single "Unmei CHACHACHACHA~N / Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuujan!"

Morning Musume。'14, Berryz Kobo, ℃-ute, S/mileage, Juice=Juice, Hello!Project, TNX, and more

Moderator: Moh

[11/30] OCHA NORMA 2nd Major Single "Unmei CHACHACHACHA~N / Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuujan!"

Postby Amped » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:00 am

At OCHA NORMA's Summer FC event today, the members got a surprise announcement that OCHA NORMA's 2nd major single will be released on November 30th and also their First live tour! The members were surprised and didn't expect the 2nd single to be announced so soon. According to their blogs, they have already finished recording. Details to be announced at a later date.

https://twitter.com/ocha_norma/status/1 ... 0428090368
http://www.helloproject.com/news/14993/

video message after the event
Last edited by Amped on Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: [11/30] OCHA NORMA's 2nd Major Single

Postby Idol Tenshoku Ondo » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:31 am

That did seem fast but I remembered that new groups usually get fast releases in order to build a discography, that was always my understanding anyway. Only exception I can think of is Beyooooonds only releasing Vitamin ME for 2020, but then again they dropped an album late 2019.
Idol Tenshoku Ondo
Acolyte

Favorite Idol: KIKI-Tsubaki-Berryz

Re: [11/30] OCHA NORMA's 2nd Major Single

Postby Moh » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:09 am

So soon!
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Re: [11/30] OCHA NORMA 2nd Major Single

Postby Amped » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:12 pm

Early Promotion events for the 2nd single

10/1 - Mini Live & Send-off event @ Omiya Stellar Town (Saitama)
10/2 - Mini Live & Send-off event @ Kobe Harborland (Hyogo)
10/8 - Mini Live & Send-off event @ Sendai E-beanS rooftop stage (Miyagi)
http://www.helloproject.com/event/detai ... cadca451b8
Amped
High Priest

Re: [11/30] OCHA NORMA 2nd Major Single "Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuujan! / Unmei CHACHACHACHA~N"

Postby Amped » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:17 pm

Announced at their FC event today, OCHA NORMA's 2nd single is a double A-side titled "Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuujan! / Unmei CHACHACHACHA~N" (ウチらの地元は地球じゃん!/運命 CHACHACHACHA~N), song order undecided.

Video announcement

"Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuujan!" (Our Hometown is Earth!) Lyrics and Composition by Hoshibe Sho, Arranged by Okubo Kaoru
"Unmei CHACHACHACHA~N" (Fate CHACHACHACHA~N) Lyrics, Composition, and Arranged by YUZURU KUSUGO, Shibayama Satoshi

The forTUNE music events for this single is scheduled to be held in the Kanto and Kansai regions starting in January 2023.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/15064/

Limited Edition A Blu-ray : Music Video, Dance Shot, Making
Limited Edition B Blu-ray : Music Video, Dance Shot, Making
SP Edition Blu-ray : OCHA NORMA Major Debut Single Release Mini Live Release Event (2022/7/13 Spotify O-EAST)

Normal Edition A will include additional track "Go your Way"
Normal Edition B will include additional track "Suhada wa Nettaiya"

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7713/

Hoshibe Sho mentioned before on his youtube channel that he wanted to take advantage of the fact that the members all come from different prefectures and make a song about the members' different hometowns. You know this song is going to be good when it sounds like a title Tsunku would come up with the word Chikyuu (Earth).
Last edited by Amped on Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amped
High Priest

Re: [11/30] OCHA NORMA 2nd Major Single "Uchira no Jimoto wa Chikyuujan! / Unmei CHACHACHACHA~N"

Postby Stereo » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:59 pm

To be honest, it would still be nice if, from time to time, there was a song by Tsunku for all the other groups like Tsubaki, Juice = Juice, Angerme etc.. and even for Ocha or Beyooooonds. It gets depressing and, despite everything, even if the new composers do some cool stuff sometimes, it's still seriously lacking something if there is absolutely no song from him, and basically I think it's a bit of a lack of respect too.
Stereo
Senior Initiate

Postby Moh » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:17 pm

Glad to see Go Your Way as one of the b-sides! I love that song. :heart:

Amped wrote:"Unmei CHACHACHACHA~N" (Fate CHACHACHACHA~N) Lyrics, Composition, and Arranged by YUZURU KUSUGO, Shibayama Satoshi

Yuzuru Kusugo has written songs for UVERworld, FTISLAND, CNBLUE, and Inoue Sonoko. He most recently wrote Spiderweb by BRATS.
Shibayama Satoshi has written a lot of Inoue Sonoko songs.
Moh
Prophet

Favorite Idol: 鈴木愛理・段原瑠々・島倉りか・北原もも

Postby JonCC » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:16 am

Amped wrote:SP Edition Blu-ray : OCHA NORMA Major Debut Single Release Mini Live Release Event (2022/7/13 Spotify O-EAST)

Here I was thinking I wasn't going to buy a physical single ever again.
But if they add this as a bonus. Sold.
JonCC
Devotee

Favorite Idol: Sayashi Riho

Postby Sarah Palin » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:12 pm

Stereo wrote:To be honest, it would still be nice if, from time to time, there was a song by Tsunku for all the other groups like Tsubaki, Juice = Juice, Angerme etc.. and even for Ocha or Beyooooonds. It gets depressing and, despite everything, even if the new composers do some cool stuff sometimes, it's still seriously lacking something if there is absolutely no song from him, and basically I think it's a bit of a lack of respect too.

I so agree. Every time a new single is announced I just hope that on the very slim chance that it'll be a Tsunku-produced song, but sadly that is rarely ever the case outside of Morning Musume. Hello! Project just feels so soulless now compared to the old days. There was that one time in 2018 where we had that run of non-MM Tsunku songs with Juice=Juice SEXY SEXY, Tsubaki Date no Hi and Kobushi Kitto Watashi wa (and the stellar ANGERME Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY later in 2019), and it was an amazing glimpse at what a Tsunku-produced H!P would be like with the newer groups, and no coincidence, those remain some of my favorite songs from those groups.

Seems as though Ocha Norma and Beyooooonds will largely remain Hoshibe Shou :/
Sarah Palin
Senior Initiate

Postby Nayoko-Kihara » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:26 am

I'd also like them to throw out a Tsunku song for the other groups every now and then. Some of the recent stuff that's gone to the Kenshuusei could've been interesting as part of a major group single.

I love Hoshibe's stuff though, so I'm not too mad at having more of his work either.
Nayoko-Kihara
Devoted Devotee

Next

Return to Hello! Project